Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello all.New Here

TL75

Country Flag
pakistan
Hi All , Been jeeping for a while though , however want to learn more and more. I own a land cruiser 78series , its a UK model Y-KZJ78W-pet The wide body prado sx 1994 .
I have recently acquired this so might be bugging some of you . Thanks in advance. I hope I can learn and share here. looking fwd to you all.
boxer.jpg

Woo
Hi All , Been jeeping for a while though , however want to learn more and more. I own a land cruiser 78series , its a UK model Y-KZJ78W-pet The wide body prado sx 1994 .
I have recently acquired this so might be bugging some of you . Thanks in advance. I hope I can learn and share here. looking fwd to you all.View attachment 127436
That really look great , can you tell us some of the history. Has it been restored? Oh & welcome to the club

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi.
The history is that this was imported from UK. In 97. The then owner kept it well and as a hobby. Looked after it a lot. It was then sold to my friennd who is a avid 4by4 lover. Through the years it has been maintained with a premtive approach. Amazingly all the featuers work.
But yes the engine was swapped with another imported 1kz te 2 years a go.
The interior was recently restored as in the seats and door panels . The body has had no major damage but small dinds and scrathes. The vehicle was showered with fresh paint 2 years a go as well. . The suspension was changed with a new suspension . The coils and shocks all the bushes etc.

Its a automatic y-kzj78w-pet with stock rear lockers.
I just installed a defi multilink advance zd meter. With 6 sensors. Oil temp . Oil pressure . Coolant temp. Boost . And egt .

Woo

That really look great , can you tell us some of the history. Has it been restored? Oh & welcome to the club
The history is that this was imported from UK. In 97. The then owner kept it well and as a hobby. Looked after it a lot. It was then sold to my friennd who is a avid 4by4 lover. Through the years it has been maintained with a premtive approach. Amazingly all the featuers work.
But yes the engine was swapped with another imported 1kz te 2 years a go.
The interior was recently restored as in the seats and door panels . The body has had no major damage but small dinds and scrathes. The vehicle was showered
with fresh paint 2 years a go as well. . The suspension was changed with a new suspension . The coils and shocks all the bushes etc.

Its a automatic y-kzj78w-pet with stock rear lockers.
I just installed a defi multilink advance zd meter. With 6 sensors. Oil temp . Oil pressure . Coolant temp. Boost . And egt

Welcome and that is a lovely looking machine.

Regards

Dave

Back