Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Australia

Why yes i am tony. It was a mighty fine lion to. I came second incase you were wondering.

Haha irlgw. What about the pic reminds you of that movie? I dont understand how youd get serial killer vibes from it. Haha.
I dunno, its in oz and its a white ute case closed!

I saw a lovely maroon one in North wales last year. looked fairly new with the v8 diesel but it was a troopy. nearly considered an act of wolf creek myself to get my hands on it!

Reactions: Ben
welcome Karlos, nice looking rig mate, looks like there are 3 other members close to you, click the map just under your profile, there is a grill you can buy to stop getting leaves in your scoop, you might find them a little cheaper on eBay but here's a link to one with pics
https://mytuff4x4.com.au/shop/after...er-vdj767879-v8-intercooler-protection-grill/
Rear track fix you might be interested in, lots of info in the link below.
Multi Drive Technology in Geelong has designed and manufactured a fix: the Tru Tracker. This clever Aussie conversion widens the Land Cruiser’s rear track to correct the front and rear track discrepancy and reduce or eliminate the handling and usage issues.
https://www.4x4australia.com.au/gear/vehicle-protection/1605/mdt-tru-tracker-lc70-fix

truetrack.jpg

Hey Karlos, not a bad name ;) That's a moody looking 70. I love the pic, there's something about a real working land cruiser that puts us GJOB* to shame.

* a term from a previous forum of sports car owners that were too precious to use them and spent more time cleaning and polishing, GJOB - Garage Jewellery Owning Ba****ds

Haha i like that. Suits my boss down to the ground.
20171121_204445.jpg

Its got 4000 k's on it and he just had to renew the rego lol.

Thanks Brett Mcleod ill check them out.

The 3 others close to me seem to old dead members... and thats not where i am.

Not sure why its so far off. Might keep an eye on that though. Not sure i like it broadcasting where i am.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back