Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Cyprus !

Charis

Country Flag
cyprus
Hello to everyone . My name is Charis . I own a 1994 LC VX 80 which is in a recondition mode . It has around 260k khm under its belt . At the moment there is only a 2 inch suspension (TouchDog) installed . There is a big list surgery plans for it (is going to be my family wagon). One think i dont like on it its it has no ABS and no air bags . Thats all folks for now.

Welcome to the forum Charis, where abouts in Cyprus are you and what colour is your truck? We were there over new year and only saw 1 80, a green one in Larnaka.

Welcome to the forum Charis, where abouts in Cyprus are you and what colour is your truck? We were there over new year and only saw 1 80, a green one in Larnaka.
Hello Andy . Limassol side :) . Mine is a Greeninsh but its on its way for a blueish something i havent decided yet. There are some here but most of them are broken or just sitting in parking/garage (what a shame - Ecomomic crysis did that and also the over priced parts from the dealers. For example the rubber around the windows is sold for 80 bloody euros each piece . We are trying finding alrtenative ways but no luck )

Hi Charis and welcome. I don't know if you can get parts by post but try Amayama.com for genuine new Toyota parts, otherwise there are a few guys on here who break vehicles may be able to get parts to you.

We will be back in Cyprus either October or Christmas/ new Year as my mrs is from there, She loves Cruisers and all aspects of Cruisering but when we met she had never heard of one.
Here she is driving my 100 for the first time.

IMG_0998_zpsa782125f.jpg

We went through Limassol when we went to the Troodos mountains for the day.

Welcome here, you will get lots of ideas for mods. Have fun

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We will be back in Cyprus either October or Christmas/ new Year as my mrs is from there, She loves Cruisers and all aspects of Cruisering but when we met she had never heard of one.
Here she is driving my 100 for the first time.

View attachment 101526

We went through Limassol when we went to the Troodos mountains for the day.
Send me a msg when you are back maybe we meet up , have some zivania or something heheheh .

Welcome to the forum Charis, good to see another 80 added to the restoration list!

I'm not sure how much is to be gained with ABS (I don't have it either) as I've not been too impressed by the way it works and behaves on other 4x4s I've driven.

No air bags is, erm well.... no air bags. I don't have them either, except in the passenger seat when the missus is with me :lol:

Photos of the restoration will go down well, and some of Cyprus would be nice too. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum Charis, good to see another 80 added to the restoration list!

I'm not sure how much is to be gained with ABS (I don't have it either) as I've not been too impressed by the way it works and behaves on other 4x4s I've driven.

No air bags is, erm well.... no air bags. I don't have them either, except in the passenger seat when the missus is with me :lol:

Photos of the restoration will go down well, and some of Cyprus would be nice too. :thumbup:
I will do my best . My job is IT on a shipping companie . The only thing i see for 8 hours is my 5 monitors . I down have the flexibility leaving office and coming (so many security checks and questions not worth it) . But i will try my best.

Back