Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Merseyside

Ammo

Country Flag
uk
Thought i would say hello.
Finally got myself my dream car. Laila, she is a 94 vx 4.2 td. With 180:000 she is still just a puppy.
Looking forward to learning from you, and i hope to see some of you out there.
Best regards.
Ammo.

Last edited:
Welcome Ammo, we won't believe a word about Laila unless we see some photo proof !

Welcome Ammo, we need people of your calibre on here.

Calibre - ammo? Get it? Oh well.

:text-welcomewave: Ammo, that's a pretty low mileage for a 20yr old vehicle.

and don't forget we like
:banana-gotpics:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Ammo.

We have a few get togethers if you want to get to the next one.talk cruisers,drive etc etc. And have a beer or two:thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome fellas. You are a sceptical bunch :icon-biggrin: no pictures no proof. I don't know how to upload pics, but if you go on Gumtree, Toyota landcruiser vx turbo auto, safari. She is blacked out, with snorkel and bars. price £5,250.
If someone could put that pic here i'd be very grateful.
If anyone knows anything about her please do let me know, if it's bad i won't even care, I'll think of her as a rescued dog, she is in a good home now.
Cheers.
Ammo.

Hi Karl.
Thanks for the invite. I'd love to go, please do let me know when the next one is on.
Funny enough I was gonna pm you next week. She is booked in for a service and brakes on Monday, I'm hopeing I don't need much (Window motor possible, ext) but you really was my first go to guy. Made up you said hello. Anyway hopefully see you at a meet.
Ammo ( Kal )
Welcome Ammo.

We have a few get togethers if you want to get to the next one.talk cruisers,drive etc etc. And have a beer or two:thumbup:

It's 180,000,sorry, my car i'm trying to sell is 160,000. Still a spring Chicken though:thumbup:
:text-welcomewave: Ammo, that's a pretty low mileage for a 20yr old vehicle.

and don't forget we like
:banana-gotpics:

It's 180,000,sorry, my car i'm trying to sell is 160,000. Still a spring Chicken though:thumbup:

Still low, looking forward to seeing you at Lincomb.

Hi Karl.
Thanks for the invite. I'd love to go, please do let me know when the next one is on.
Funny enough I was gonna pm you next week. She is booked in for a service and brakes on Monday, I'm hopeing I don't need much (Window motor possible, ext) but you really was my first go to guy. Made up you said hello. Anyway hopefully see you at a meet.
Ammo ( Kal )

HI Kal
We do love a black 80 :)
No problem,pm away once your sorted. We have the Lincomb event coming up. Great place to meet new people and have a drive around. Defo worth a visit.

Thanks for posting the pic Karl. I hear Motown music in my head just looking at her.

:lol:
I like the rescued dog analogy!

Just take care she doesn't bite! But anyway, I think we've all been bitten by our puppies at some time or another, they usually get forgiven!

Enjoy! :icon-biggrin:

PS, I think you need a minimum number of posts to upload pics so keep chatting! Then try clicking on the picture icon at the top of the dialogue box and follow the instructions. The computer option is easier, assuming you have your photos on the PC/laptop. They reduce in size automatically on upload, so don't worry about file size.

Last edited:
Hi Ammo, looks the dogs danglies, I'm in bucks, where did you get it ?

Welcome Ammo. It's in the best colour too :icon-biggrin:

Thanks.
Chesham. Not as mint as they said, but still as good as i hoped for. There are reasons why no interior photos are in the post. It gives me a reason to put my own stamp on it. All mod idea's are for the inside anyway.
Hi Ammo, looks the dogs danglies, I'm in bucks, where did you get it ?

Back