Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from New Mexico, USA

Magdalene Montoya

Country Flag
united_states
Hi, I'm Magdalene
I have a 2004 Land Cruiser that I bought at a Land Rover dealership in 2005 with only 8600 miles and it was fully loaded. Can't believe the person traded it in for a Land Rover L2. His loss, my gain. I love my Land Cruiser and when I went through a divorce, I made sure I got to keep it. My LC has 235,000 miles and it runs great. I use if mostly as a commuter to and from work. It is a people hauler vehicle. No modifications have been done to it.

Welcome, where are you based in New Mexico?

Hi Magdalene, welcome to this most friendly forum. Great story about your cruiser and yes, unbelievable that someone would trade it for a Lawn Rover. Still as they say, ‘There’s one born every minute’. I bet he regretted that move. It would be great to see some pics of your truck, we like pics on here.

Good to have you aboard.

Best wishes
Rich

Thats funnt regarding swap. Lots of nice memories on trips to NM. I lived in Colorado for several years and drove around USA quite a bit. You'll not have any of the local (UK/IRL) "rust" as you're in the dry climate so be grateful for bolts not seizing/breaking when you're working on the truck :(

Back