Hello from Pacific Northwest West

Pritchnakoff

Country Flag
united_states
Hi All!

My Name: Bryan Pritchard aka Pritchnakoff
My Cruiser: 2005 100 Series w/100K miles
Mods on my Cruiser: Showroom Stock
Plans for my Cruiser: She's just paid off and will become my next overlanding/offroading rig. Currently my 2004 4Runner SE has been my dedicated trail rig, but my son will be driving soon and the wife will want a new grocery getter; which means I get a new Landcruiser to build up!
4x4 Experience: Intermediate to Advanced
Other interesting or relevant details: New to the LC Forum, but not the format in general, been long standing member of T4R, Toyota120, PNWOverlanders, Expedition Portal, Gitout, and more. My 100 series just turned 100K miles and she is starting to crumble so I thought I'd join up and look for best practices, tips & tricks - you know the drill...

Thanks in advance for the future knowledge share!

PS to Administrators:
I have several vBulletin accounts and for the life of me, I couldn't find the setting to add/edit signature, can you give me a nudge?

Welcome Bryan. Good intro!

You can add a sig line by going to settings in the top right of the page. Look down the menu on the left hand edge when the page opens up. Avatar, signature etc are all listed there. Not sure from memory if you have to have a certain number of posts before you can do that.

Welcome Bryan. Good intro!

You can add a sig line by going to settings in the top right of the page. Look down the menu on the left hand edge when the page opens up. Avatar, signature etc are all listed there. Not sure from memory if you have to have a certain number of posts before you can do that.

Chris, thanks for additional note; must be a post compiler as the only options I have at present time are Edit Picture, Edit Avatar, Edit Bio. I'll keep checking back.
:D

Welcome to the forum mate.

Welcome Brian :thumbup:

@Ammo & @clivehorridge thanks for saying hello, I am digging the global nature of this forum; like Expedition Portal, it seems the Land Cruiser spans the gaps of the globe! Looking forward to contributing what I can and meeting some new friends around the world.

Keep posting Brian, maybe your menu will expand with a certain min number of posts.:thumbup: You're in the right listing.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back