Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Tonytoyota

tonytoyota

Country Flag
great_britain
:whistle: :thumbup: Hi i am Tonytoyota and I have a fj45 that I have completely rebuilt using parts from all over the world. I am at present renovating a fj40 that will be finished very soon and they are both running on 60's series with disc brakes all round. I will soon be having a garage sale for 40's and 60's parts so let me know what you need!

I live in Wrexham, North Wales and am in the Toyota Enthusiasts Club and show my fj40 at many events throughout the country. Look forward to meeting you all someday!

If you want to talk thro' anything give us a rind on 01978-840106 or 07917562242 or email.

Kind regards Tony

{Admit edit: Separate new thread started for intro}

Hi and welcome aboard. Sounds like you have a nice collection :thumbup:

Hi tony,
Welcome....
Im picking a truck or two up for myself so will give you a buzz towards the weekend. You may have posted just at the right time for me. No dout will catch up soon.
thanks karl

Heyup Tony, nice to see you and your bro at Ben's bash!!
Will this garage sale be a social gathering on a certain day? if it is let me know, I'll be there, it would be good to see a few 60's and 40's together.
In fact, how about making it a 3 day event with camping on your lawn!!

I hav'nt seen a good hanging for a while!!!!!

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi good to see you at Bens bash Andy and the hj60 3 day camping Garage sale and a Good hanging looks good to me Tony

Back