Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Wales.

Gorse

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi all. Bought a 65 plate Invincible earlier this year. Enjoying it so far in rural Wales. Looking forward to the winter when I can really see what she can do.

Have a few questions about various things so I'm going to have a look around to see if any of them have been addressed already.

Cheers.

Welcome aboard Gorse and your Hilux...:thumbup:

Can't imagine that letting you down in the winter, time will tell I guess...

... and photos? Were addicted to photos I'm afraid... :lol:

Welcome gorse these guys are a great source of information on anything land cruiser mate and we do like .PIC's

Hi Clive. Thanks for the welcome. To clarify, I have a Land Cruiser, not Hilux. I've updated my signature to include that. If the sun comes out again I'll take a couple pics and upload them.

Croeso to the club. Where in Wales are you? I'm in Wrexham. Theres a few members around and about me.

I'm in Barry near Cardiff and it often feels like i'm the most remote member of the forum :violin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
As i'm apt to say Clive - maybe that's why they call me that strange fella who aint Welsh lol

As i'm apt to say Clive - maybe that's why they call me that strange fella who aint Welsh lol

Lived in West & South Wales for 15 or so years, Shayne, I know the feeling well...:lol:

I'm in Carmarthenshire, so somewhere between the two of you.

Welcome, my parents live out in the sticks in south wales, out near Cilrhedyn, do you know it? I always pass by Carmarthen on the travel up.

Hello Dan. No, I can't say I'm familiar with that area.

Back