Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello!

Fetzer

Hello. I'm new here, my name is Aron and i live in Reykjavik Iceland

I have 2 Land Cruiser´s, one LC/BJ 70 1989 model and the other one is LC90 1996 model

I start on the bj70

this car is "middel-long" with plastic top and original safety bars insite the back

This car is running on 2.4 2l-T rocker arms engine (old)

driven about 400.000 kilometers, its about 248.000 miles but my head got cranked, i an ordering new one!

5 speed manual gearbox... like you guys probably know,

also have original springs all around, like you guys probably also know,

4x4 4.88 ring and piston gear set, revers in front, car weight 1860kg

i bought big intercooler for the turbine

this car is on 44" tires, i also have 38" summer tires, i can handle the tire pressure when im driving,

running with 240L/min 12v FINI air compressor with digital psi gauge and joystick between the seats witch i use to select in/out/stop tire airpressure

one year since i did this blue paint job, but i am thinking about red color next

here is a pic on 44's

10443785.jpg

The other one is Land Cruiser 90 1996 model

Driven 220.000 km (about 135.000 miles) 20 thousund since the engine was rebuild for 4000 dollars

this car have 3.4L V6 engine 178hp, with automatic transmission
Difflocks, 100% lock rear, not lock in front

i bought 35" tire edges (dont know the right word for it) and also speedometer measuring changer for 35" tires

after one month i will change it to 35" tires car will look much better

Here´s one pic

90kruser.jpg

i live in iceland and have the perfect 4x4 playground all year!

Hello, welcome to the club. Those 44" look impressive

Impressive pair of vehicles there Fetzer

Welcome to the club

welcome to the club. :thumbup:

that 70 looks great especially on those huge tyres. did you have to lift the suspension or body much to get them on? :)

ben said:
welcome to the club. :thumbup:

that 70 looks great especially on those huge tyres. did you have to lift the suspension or body much to get them on? :)

bodylift 4cm, and range rover springs,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:thumbup: Are they tyres or balloons :o :lol: great looking truck :thumbup:

Hæhæ

velkomin

nice landcruisers, 70 especially.

by tyre edges do you mean brettakantar? If its those, we call those 'flares' or 'wheelarch extensions'

callum said:
Hæhæ

velkomin

nice landcruisers, 70 especially.

by tyre edges do you mean brettakantar? If its those, we call those 'flares' or 'wheelarch extensions'

ertu frá íslandi :)

nei, eg er Skoska

I think you've reached about the limit of my Icelandic now i'm afraid.

Nice cars...and welcome

Good to see more people from the nordic countries as well ;-)..

One day I will take my LC to Iceland.....

Greetings

Lars

have you guys not put your trucks on bigger tires then 33" is it illegal to make bigger

Welcome aboard Fetzer.

We don't fit big fat tyres here because we don't need to, we don't really need to traverse the snow and ice like you do.. there are a few who fit them here but they're generally just show cars made to look good and never really get used.

Jim.

Hi again!,

how is it., now I bought a new head , and it had to let service work all the valve seats and valve tunnel which comes throug the head

bought a new valve and new diesel spiss , and new glowpins plugs, and all bolts witch go to exhaust and air intake.. All this cost my other hend!
and when i was puzzle this all together i saw the exhaust manifold bolt holes are not the same, i needed to let the same service drill new holes in the head.. okey thats okey now!
1 day later it i got it together! of course, there was more problems. the camshaft dosent fit the head!! if I turn the camshaft it will hit the head top, there is not enough space between head and shaft!

do someone know if there is several types of these rocker arms 2l-t head??

thx :)

Back