Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello

rhinopower81

Country Flag
wales
Hi, I'm Olly, I've just become a member of the site, I was converted from Land Rover about 3 years ago and would never go back. I currently drive a 1997 SWB prado (import) best car I've had and I have a competition off road buggy running custom axles but Toyota LJ70 Diffs and hubs.

Hi Olly and welcome. Always good to have another convert aboard. Looking forward to some photos when you can. We like photos here. :)

Best wishes

Richard

Hi Olly i have a swb uk colorado and i agree best car ever but i reckon the buggy will get the most shouts for pics :thumbup:

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Your custom axles sound interesting. What half shafts and axles are you using? :think:

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Your custom axles sound interesting. What half shafts and axles are you using? :think:

The Axle casings were made by ORA here in the UK, I'm using Dirty 30's CV's and shafts.

i am in the process of building the buggy so will try and upload some progress pics

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
image.jpeg

Can't see the axles in this pic, but this is the latest. Excuse my messy workshop lol.

That could be my next daily driver :icon-biggrin:

I'm in Barry South Wales Olly and have nobody to team up with for a day out in mud , even if i did know where to go .

Welcome to the gang! That looks a nice buggy project and interesting to see the final result.

Back