Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help wanted - removing the left hand side turbo on 200 series

Ann

Country Flag
australia
Hi everyone - yes I am new to this site. Wanting some help if anyone has had to remove the left hand side turbo of 200 landcruiser. Have tried to look on the forums and searching but cant find anyone who has done this on the 200 series?

Hi Ann i can't help i'm afraid and i would guess a 200 cruiser is too new to have turbo problems which might explain your trouble finding others who have done it .

If its any help i swapped my 90 series turbo with no previous experience and found the most complicated part is working out how to get your hand in to get a spanner on a nut . More often than not i had to remove something else to make room which is time consuming .

Hi everyone - yes I am new to this site. Wanting some help if anyone has had to remove the left hand side turbo of 200 landcruiser. Have tried to look on the forums and searching but cant find anyone who has done this on the 200 series?

Hi Ann

Have you looked at the Ozzie site www.lcool.org ?
massive amount of local info on 200's. Its a free forum but you'll have to register to use. Someone there will know for sure.

Back