Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from down under

Sharky

Garage
Country Flag
australia
Gday my name is Steve, I'm from Victoria Australia. I just found your site and look forward to chatting. I drive a 93 RV 80 series that has a few things done to it.

Welcome to the forum Steve, would be good if you can put a pic of your truck on here, we like pics :banana-gotpics: and if you add your location to your profile we can have another dot on the map and see where you are :thumbup:

Hi Steve - 2nd welcome from me!!! Spotted your garage post before this one... :doh:

Good to have you along - do you inhabit Offroad 80's at all??

Cheers

Thanks mate, I just put some pics up in the other section, was I meant to put them here?. I will do my location now, sorry just joined :)
Cheers Steve

Thanks Gav yeah been a member there for a while, I had an 80 a few years back and stupidly sold it. I have only had this one a few weeks

Cheers Steve

Hi Steve, just seen your pics on the other thread, nice 80, same colour as mine but in much better condition :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Cossack, mine looks good in pics but is probably not better it has the clearcoat starting to go a bit funny on the bonnet so looks a bit ordinary. It has done a fair bit of offroading by its previous owner, a few scratches etc but in general its not too bad.

Sharky said:
Thanks Cossack, mine looks good in pics but is probably not better it has the clearcoat starting to go a bit funny on the bonnet so looks a bit ordinary. It has done a fair bit of offroading by its previous owner, a few scratches etc but in general its not too bad.
Mine doesn't look too bad from a distance (about a mile :lol: ) Check out this thread Steve;
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=7483&hilit=+accident+report :oops:
it's all repaired now using s/hand parts, but it is still a bit 'cosmetically challenged', I pretty sure there isn't one panel without a dent or nasty scratches from green laning.

welcome to the club Steve. :)

where abouts in Victoria are you?

i spent quite a few months living in Mornington, and then spent a few months living in the gold fields near Ballarat and Bendigo. cant wait to get back over there. :thumbup:

Cossack said:
Sharky said:
Mine doesn't look too bad from a distance (about a mile :lol: ) Check out this thread Steve;
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=7483&hilit=+accident+report :oops:
it's all repaired now using s/hand parts, but it is still a bit 'cosmetically challenged', I pretty sure there isn't one panel without a dent or nasty scratches from green laning.

Ohhh mate I'm lost for words I bet that was disheartening!. Nice rig by the way

Hi Ben I'm from Kilmore which is up the Hume hwy,North of Melbourne, before Broadford.
Thanks Paul and Gary, I'm sure I will. :thumbup:

Back