Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi, from NE Ohio :)

Dianna

Country Flag
united_states
Hello everyone! I have a '77 FJ40, there aren't too many around NE Ohio, since most of them have rotted away :(. I purchased this one about 25 years ago, sight unseen, and had it shipped here from Oklahoma. One of the best purchases I have ever made! I do all the repairs and maintenance on it myself, including stripping the entire interior down to bare metal and coating it with POR15. Winters are long here, and I don't want it to see any salt, so unfortunately, I don't drive it as much as I would like to.
IMG_1729.JPG

Hello everyone! I have a '77 FJ40, there aren't too many around NE Ohio, since most of them have rotted away :(. I purchased this one about 25 years ago, sight unseen, and had it shipped here from Oklahoma. One of the best purchases I have ever made! I do all the repairs and maintenance on it myself, including stripping the entire interior down to bare metal and coating it with POR15. Winters are long here, and I don't want it to see any salt, so unfortunately, I don't drive it as much as I would like to. View attachment 165155
Hi Dianna,

Welcome on board, what a lovley 40, you'll have to post some more pictures as the guys and gals in the 40 series forum love pic's.

Well done for looking after your 40 for so long. :thumbup: :icon-biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome good looking 40s you have I love the old 40s it well put a big smile on your face the best 1977 and red let's have more pics .

Hello and welcome...

Your truck looks great and I'm a fan of POR-15 as well. It really works.

How do you find the bikini top, does it keep the sun off your head? I am thinking of getting one for the summers but the sun get very intense out in the desert and down here in Spain we get 300 days of sunshine a year..

It would be good to see some more photos... we like photos!

Regards,

Rodger

Back