Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from Southwest Western Australia

Debztoy

Country Flag
australia
Your name: Debs Benedetto

Your Cruiser: 80series and 2013 200 series GXLs

Mods on your Cruiser: 80series is unfortunately no more, but the new one is being built. My 200series has a 2" lift (Going in on Friday for her GVM/GCM upgrade), ANderson plug, Caravan reverse camera plug, air bags, new insane sound system, 18" method wheels and 33: KO2s, Kutsnake flares,
20180811_175729.jpg
20180811_175729.jpg
20180811_175719.jpg
2 cigarette plug sockets in the rear, Tyre pressure monitoring system, reverse sensors, Scangauge, 4" Manta exhaust, dyno tune, iDrive, Toyota bullbar, rear cargo barrier, rear drawer system, ARB electric braking system, fridge slide......uuummmmm

Plans for your Cruiser: my original 80 was my offroad beast. His name is Alf. Entered him into 4WD Competitions and loved every minute of it. I love extreme 4WDriving, knowing that i can make my landbarge do what alot of people can't. I run my own 4WD Group here in the Southwest and some would say i am very experienced.
My 200 is a #HIGHWAYPRINCESS. She was bought for a daily driver and to tow my burnout car to competitions. Since Alf is no more and i am still waiting for the new 80 to get started, i have gotten very toey so have taken the Princess out onto the tracks.........NOT happy about it, but love the performance.

4x4 Experience: VERY experienced and run my own 4WD Group.

What can i say? I am passionate about my cars, and our Environment. As much as i love the outdoors and exploring and travelling, i hate the filthy pigs that never pick up after themselves and trash our beautiful places we have the privilege of seeing and experiencing.

ANYWAY, here are some pics, God knows i have millions of pics and vids, so enjoy these ones for now :D

FB_IMG_1494684480343.jpg
FB_IMG_1497183068382.jpg
FB_IMG_1512044413401.jpg
FB_IMG_1504341780878.jpg

Fantastic intro! Welcome. Great pics and I love the flexi arches on the 200

Hi Chris, thank you :)

I was VERY nervous about drilling them into into the panels, haven't seen another 200series with those flares on there so wasn't sure it would look any good.

Not many people like it, but i do.

Thank you, i appreciate it :)

That was my thought. I'd have needed something stronger than a XXXX before taking a drill to a 200.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Your name: Debs Benedetto

Your Cruiser: 80series and 2013 200 series GXLs

Mods on your Cruiser: 80series is unfortunately no more, but the new one is being built. My 200series has a 2" lift (Going in on Friday for her GVM/GCM upgrade), ANderson plug, Caravan reverse camera plug, air bags, new insane sound system, 18" method wheels and 33: KO2s, Kutsnake flares, View attachment 149906 View attachment 149906 View attachment 149907 2 cigarette plug sockets in the rear, Tyre pressure monitoring system, reverse sensors, Scangauge, 4" Manta exhaust, dyno tune, iDrive, Toyota bullbar, rear cargo barrier, rear drawer system, ARB electric braking system, fridge slide......uuummmmm

Plans for your Cruiser: my original 80 was my offroad beast. His name is Alf. Entered him into 4WD Competitions and loved every minute of it. I love extreme 4WDriving, knowing that i can make my landbarge do what alot of people can't. I run my own 4WD Group here in the Southwest and some would say i am very experienced.
My 200 is a #HIGHWAYPRINCESS. She was bought for a daily driver and to tow my burnout car to competitions. Since Alf is no more and i am still waiting for the new 80 to get started, i have gotten very toey so have taken the Princess out onto the tracks.........NOT happy about it, but love the performance.

4x4 Experience: VERY experienced and run my own 4WD Group.

What can i say? I am passionate about my cars, and our Environment. As much as i love the outdoors and exploring and travelling, i hate the filthy pigs that never pick up after themselves and trash our beautiful places we have the privilege of seeing and experiencing.

ANYWAY, here are some pics, God knows i have millions of pics and vids, so enjoy these ones for now :D

View attachment 149902 View attachment 149903 View attachment 149904 View attachment 149905

As said, wonderful intro and 99% of the members here should be bowing to you with your experience, know-how, and love of the sport and the great outdoors, which is the driving force of most of the members here.

Welcome aboard indeed :thumbup:

Now, I have a slight knocking from (I think) the suspension on my 80 that i cant trace....

:lol::lol::lol:

Hi Debz, I can’t add much to what’s been said but I can repeat, brilliant intro and fantastic pics. Welcome aboard! You’ve certainly done a lot with your Cruisers and you’ve clearly got far more guts than I have. I have to agree about clearing up. I believe in leaving things as you find them.

Great to have you aboard and I’m sure I will be learning a lot from you.

Best wishes
Rich

Hi Everyone, thank you all so much for the warm welcome :)

What can i say? I absolutely love it and it's a massive passion!!

Main reason i'm single, no one can keep up or deal with it.

Nothing more relaxing and amazing than getting out there and being in the Countryside.

My next trip is planned to take the 200 towing my burnout car to Darwin for a competition next year. I plan on taking 4-6 weeks off work, doing the comp, then unhooking the trailer and leaving it at a friends place up North, and doing some more exploring before i have to head home and back to work.

I have recently come back from up North doing Gibb River Rd and Karijini and Wittenoom and all surrounds, so that was just magic :D

Will upload pics when i can :)

As said, wonderful intro and 99% of the members here should be bowing to you with your experience, know-how, and love of the sport and the great outdoors, which is the driving force of most of the members here.

Welcome aboard indeed :thumbup:

Now, I have a slight knocking from (I think) the suspension on my 80 that i cant trace....

:lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHA you're funny!!! Checked your bushes??

Regarding picture No 6 Debz...' Do the council know about that hole?'

Errrmmm, now I KNOW I shouldn't have bothered with my modest intro... those are just fab and deeply impressive vehicles you have there Debz, may I recommend someday you take a little time to do and enjoy the Skeleton Coast guided trail trip in Namibia... God's own country!!!

Skeleton_Coast_ Nam.jpg Skeleton Coast Seamist.jpg

Back