Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hitting acceleration flat spot, then surging off

There are no laws in the Isle of Man , then and now its all written in pencil so it can be erased or altered dependent on who you know , publicity is the only thing they fear . Only way you might shock a local by mentioning corruption is to suggest there was non involved regardless of the subject .

Hard to believe i guess but i suppose the statute of limitations won't bother old Bruce Clucas who owned the farm adjacent to the switchback road if i quote him as he's been pushing up daisy's for a few years now .

"If i had a pound for every car i've hidden from police after it crash landed in my fields i'd be a rich man"

I thought the Island I knew and loved was long gone until not so long ago a lad phoned me to explain why he didn't go to work today and why he is probably going to get locked up so lose his job anyway .

I made one phone call to ask who owns that (a different one) farm now only to be told its all in hand and the car along with all evidence will be buried before the end of the day .

Its good to know there are some locals left and the old school mechanisms still work . The lad only hurt himself it cost him a car and a heap of pain because nobody in their right mind visits that hospital .

Its no secret that we all did it and we learned from our mistakes , that is why young fella's listen when we say don't be a clown . The legalities of right and wrong often miss the principal . He's a good kid and he will be a better man because he made that mistake .

Take a read of this thread. I've posted a link in there to a checker. You need to check and see if yours is a euro 3 or euro 4 motor. I got my second one from Roughtrax in the end

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
In that thread I posted there is a link to a site where you put in you reg it will give you the details.

Ah, just realised you are in Ireland.... Not sure it will work for you. I'd give Roughtrax a call and ask them

Thanks, hadn't read the whole of the thread yet!!
Have now found the link to the reg check, but my reg is Irish so doesn't work. But looks like mine "should" be a euro 4 - as it was registered in Sept 07 and euro 4 is post Jan 2006

Back