Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

holiday season & excursions ?

Well done Gary, wish you luck. :thumbup:

Managed to clear all the most important stuff away, so I finished late this evening, and not going back in till the 3/1/17. :dance:

Cheers. I've got to see our head of business next week as doesn't want me to go.
I cleared all but one job but I think it'll be waiting for me next week lol.

Had a busy but relaxed day with the family. Seeing friends tomorrow and baking Christmas biscuits with the kids :icon-biggrin: it's great being off before Christmas, Lily is very excited, Oscar hasn't got a clue what It's all about just enjoys pulling the tree over lol

Kiddies loved baking this morning, that all that's left.
20161223_185919.jpg

Quite a few went for taste testing lol.
Took some for friends we were visiting too.

Picked up our order from the local butchers. Having family come to us so one full fridge freezer and I'll use the fridge from the 80 for drinks.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes I will I didn't think any cruisers would be there.
Couple of guys myself included tow with cruisers. I run suzuki jeeps in the rough stuff. Not afraid of a bit of mud on the cruiser but it's too easy to trash motor at these sites. Not a problem when you can just load up and go. Always seem to leave my brain on the trailer when off roading.

Couple of guys myself included tow with cruisers. I run suzuki jeeps in the rough stuff. Not afraid of a bit of mud on the cruiser but it's too easy to trash motor at these sites. Not a problem when you can just load up and go. Always seem to leave my brain on the trailer when off roading.
Where are you from Billy. Are you local to tixover

Good luck with the new post Gary. Theres a new BMW dealership showroom being built in Sheffield at the moment, thought you might just be heading south on the off chance.

I know a man who is going to be but not me.

Whilst on our travels around America, we saw plenty of these little FJ Cruisers. They seem to be very popular over there...... Other than these, Toyota's in general are extremely popular.

DSC_1248.JPG DSC_1249.JPG DSC_1250.JPG DSC_1251.JPG DSC_1252.JPG

Back