Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How many FJ55's are there in the UK??

CruiserScot

Country Flag
scotland
Just wondering how many 55's there are in the UK. I have only ever seen one for sale

This picture is from a Toyota UK brochure from 1975 and it looks like the photo was taken in the UK. Does this one still exist???
FJ55 brochure cover.jpg

I passed one today at long sutton lincs today! Black bottom and bonnet white on top. Posted in a thread earlier about it.

Was that the one that was sold on ebay a year or two ago?

Never seen one in the flesh...

Could nt tell you. Just saw it as it went past. Had my caravan on or would definitely have turned around.

I now remember jon 1969 telling me about one his mate had or has. Jon is from Newark way so could be him. Cant be many in the same county

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think that was it. I'm 99% sure it was that truck. Had the black bonnet and roof lights. Cant be that many about

Apart from that one, which I think was an Aussie import, any others???

My boy James spoke to Jons son Alf. His friend sold this truck a while back. The guy who has it has jacked it up and bobtailed it now. Different but........

There is one here in Newton Abbot owned and restored by a local garage owner (cruiser fan) who used to look after my first 80 & where my son did his apprenticeship.
He collected it from a welsh barn years ago. A blue and white one with petrol engine.

Sadly not. Its been lying on its electric blanket in his garage without seeing the light of day unfortunately.

Back