Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I found hell....

Howmanygoes

Country Flag
england
Rolled into the reception to get our pass for a local field to find this. Each to their own but, hell no....
PXL_20210821_161836423.PANO.jpg

Loads of hell in Devon too but our secret field is alwsys mostly empty
6AC12611-FCCA-4BCA-A797-DE3FD1AC758A.jpeg
4B5DA64C-C4FB-4945-ACE0-6B5CF22A5ECE.jpeg

Top pic is exactly why we are not going anywhere this summer silly season....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Same here, I tried to book a campsite near Bala lake and go for off road training course at Bala 4X4 but all fully booked. Staying at home n booked a builder to do painting n flooring at home :) this week

Nash Oakland in Herefordshire - which has been recommended on here before - was able to fit us in at short notice and it's not exactly what you would call rammed. They think there may be someone else camping in the forest tonight but they weren't entirely sure. Just don't all turn up this week.

IMG_20210823_170806580_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210823_173146184_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Got a good fire going there Jacob and if you did not notice in the second picture you should be able to see the forest dweller looking at your drivers door you using one of those wildlife capture cameras

Lemmings! I always thought that you goto the countryside so you don't need to queue! Unbelievable.

Walked up Ben Nevis the other day, left the car park at 6am, only saw 2 or 3 others on the way up but coming down....
20210818_102939.jpg

I don't know if you can see but there is a constant stream of people, and all of them asking is it much further....

@chapel gate didn't you have a campsite of your own!
lol.

indeed, and probable about a thousand acres of friendly farmers land we can camp on.
i meant more the carnage that is scotland and wales. my sister who lives in cornwall told me not to bother, i would hate it. the locals literally dont go out unless they have too..

lol.

indeed, and probable about a thousand acres of friendly farmers land we can camp on.
i meant more the carnage that is scotland and wales. my sister who lives in cornwall told me not to bother, i would hate it. the locals literally dont go out unless they have too..

I'm just hoping it quietens down by October so I can get my usual Autumnal Scotland fix.

Back