Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Idea's needed

joinerman

Garage
As some of you know i have a small joinery business ( just me ) works dead at the moment, nothing at all, any idea's of something i can make & hopefully sell, got another three years left on the lease so packing it in is a no no, mind you if i don't get some income in soon i'll go bust.

Sliding rear drawers for Landcruisers :think:

Chas has a point :thumbup:

ID buy at the right money.

I also know what you mean about work. Building picked up again but before i started messing with the motors it wasnt good at all. People were dropping there rates and working for nothing. Not for me.

Someone had put a post on here showing these pods that you can mount your cb in etc, that was a good idea :thumbup:

Get on the case with the draw systems first :thumbup:

I think it was Mal Eade who had an idea about those CB pods to fit between the sunroof control panel and the roof. :thumbup:

I'll have a think. Meantime yep rear drawers. Been wanting something a little different for mine.

Do you remember this post viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8655

For these http://swissroombox.com/swissRoomBox-home.html

Another idea would be dolls houses :)

Or ride on childrens toys :think: I've seen the plans for a wooded series Land Rover for sale before, maybe make a cruiser :thumbup:

Or advertise on the 'Bay for one off work, I once used a chap who advertised on the 'Bay to turn me some 75mmx3mmxM12 washers that I wanted for a body lift that I was doing :)

Good Luck :thumbup: :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Custom built, high quality upmarket kitchen units would sell around here at least.

Tell you what I quite fancy ! a center cubbybox cover in black material which is either higher than than OEM or detachable in some way, which is comfy to rest my elbows on whilst doing distances on, my old pajero had arm rests and I really miss the comfort of them :thumbup: :thumbup:

Re: Re: Idea's needed

BIG clean GREEN said:
Tell you what I quite fancy ! a center cubbybox cover in black material which is either higher than than OEM or detachable in some way, which is comfy to rest my elbows on whilst doing distances on, my old pajero had arm rests and I really miss the comfort of them :thumbup: :thumbup:

+1 !!

JUST what I want.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Just to add to that, the original lid could be used, so to save the cup holders and have some kind of extended centre piece, both hinged for a little extra "mens draw space only" (you know the same ones we all have in the kitchen) :lol:

BIG clean GREEN said:

i made one of those for my LJ70 (im a carpenter).

will try and find some pics. :thumbup:

after trawling through my build thread i finally found the pics. :)

on my 70 i found the centre console was far too low to rest my elbow/arm on when driving, and i also had no where to put my cb radio.

so i knocked my centre console/arm rest together out of some scraps of mdf and then covered it in black vinyl. :thumbup:

console4.jpg

console3.jpg

console5.jpg

console6.jpg

console2.jpg

console1.jpg

Back