Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Indigo, a portuguese guy living in Angola

Indigo

Country Flag
portugal
Hi there gents. New guy in the club.
Your name: Luis Querido, aka Indigo
Your Cruiser: 2005 Land Cruiser 105 4.2 1HZ, curiously painted in some blueish colour close to the nickname.
Mods on your Cruiser: A lot planned, only starting now.
Plans for your Cruiser: To slowly mod it myself into an real african overlanding cruiser.
4x4 Experience: I basically like to drive anything with wheels, or even without.
Anything else you think is interesting or relevant: Lover of Africa, photography, travel and a huge fan of 3D printing.

Attachments

• 1605986768635.jpg
    1605986768635.jpg
    577.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 1605986768642.jpg
    1605986768642.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 1605986768649.jpg
    1605986768649.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 58
Woo! More 105's :)

Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing this evolve.

Just realised that you are parked between a 120 and a 73(?)... With another few cruisers around. Is this your fleet or an event or a garage ?

Hi and welcome

Nice cruiser

Are you I need Luanda ? IVe visted twice for oil work. - Saw lots of Landcruisers too.

Welcome to the club Luis , great introduction . We love photos here so anything will be appreciated - trips , Landcruisers , landscapes , whatever you've got .

Woo! More 105's :)

Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing this evolve.

Yay, we, 105 owners, aren't that much, but we're a happy bunch.

Just realised that you are parked between a 120 and a 73(?)... With another few cruisers around. Is this your fleet or an event or a garage ?
Just a regular streer in Luanda. I've never seen this many cruisers both in number or % of total traffic. It's just insane.

Hi and welcome
Nice cruiser
Are you I need Luanda ? IVe visted twice for oil work. - Saw lots of Landcruisers too.
Actually moved to live here since 2014, been trying to explore the country as much as I can since then.

Welcome to the club Luis , great introduction . We love photos here so anything will be appreciated - trips , Landcruisers , landscapes , whatever you've got .
Actually thinking of updating the website to include trips. I started a new one in 2017 and never really reuploaded everything back, but if you wanna take a look: www.luisquerido.com

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
greetings! Im a new comer to the club and Angola. just getting trying to get set up with a land cruiser now. Im still not sure if local source or Dubai import is the way to go. Anyway good to meet you and hope to learn more about the Luanda lifestyle and the 4X4 scene too
cheers
Pekk

Back