Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Info needed please for 40 series

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Hi all

I need some help if anyone can help. The 45 that i am selling is ready for mot apart from one thing.... the handbreak. 45s have a handbreak on the transmition usually.

The truck im talking about has 60series engine and box in it so no trnsmition break :think:

Im swapping the rear hubs off my off road 40 and have come accross probs. I carnt get the half shafts out. I can see how they need to come out but just carnt do it. They have cir clips on the end of the shafts (diff end) That need to come off. I carnt get enough room to actually get them out tho. Anyone help me as im quite desperate now. I can usually work things out but this has beat me.

Thanks in advance karl

Have you spoken to Roger dude? Isn't his white forty on 60 running gear... This is quite a common conversion non so although I can't help with the answer, I'd hope the fix is quite readily available...

Hi mate, Ye spoke to rodger and he tried helping me. Been up there tonight and had another go with no joy. To late to ring him so i thought id drop apost on here to see if anyone else had any ideas :thumbup:

Any help looking on the exploded parts diagram Karl? Easy enough to look up on Toyo I'd guess.

Chris

:whistle: Hi Karl EASY!! 1. Remove differential shaft pin 2. Remove pinion shaft and spacer 3. Remove axleshaft lock ring Should slide out easily If stuck give me a ring 07917562242 Regards Tony

Back