Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Insurance

Any current recommendations to insure a modified 80 .

Flux just took £408 off me before i could read or agree to terms and conditions, and simply put left me feeling like i've been robbed .

AXA who actually provided my last policy won't answer the phone so who shall i try next ?

NFU, and as a shareholder you get discount every year, not a lot, but it helps.
Most others are brokers (not all) so dealing direct does not incur third party charges.

Flux charged me £100 for the phone call and i have European cover i don't need . Asking very specifically about driving cars insured to others got it added in bold print to my policy that i'm not allowed .

What really pissed me off is that you have to sign up - create a password "must include upper and lower case an uppercut drop kick flying headbut whothefuckthhoughtthisnazishitup" which of course you can never remember in order to login and agree to the terms of the policy you cannot see until you have agreed to it .

Pretty sure the ombudsman will be interested to hear about that if and when i can be bothered .

I really am thinking its time to sell all the cars and buy a bike , fake numberplate catch me if you can .

I too have been put off Adrian Flux over the last few years.

Always had my old 70 with them but more recent experiences are the ‘Hard Sell’ when you just asked for a quote; rubbish about only their policy covers off-road (I reminded them that byways are subject to the road traffic act) and asking £900+ for a policy identical to one I paid £400 for!

Back