Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Interesting intercooler arragement

Very similar to the Nissan Terrano 2.7 TD intercooler set up.

Thats a nice selection of improvements, and it does have the winch and custom bumper.

Make a nice vehicle for overlanding, as opposed to mudpluuging.

The intercooler is the same setup as my Prado, but the bonnet scoop is different.

Pete

Alisport actually to a top mount cooler. Really easy to fit with none of the twisty pipe stuff round the front of the engine bay. But you do have to chop a hole in the bonnet and get everything to seal etc. They steered me away from it when I was stroking one on their stand. Bit tricky to get right they reckon.

Alisport actually to a top mount cooler. Really easy to fit with none of the twisty pipe stuff round the front of the engine bay. But you do have to chop a hole in the bonnet and get everything to seal etc. They steered me away from it when I was stroking one on their stand. Bit tricky to get right they reckon.

Ha ha Chris! This conjures up an image like Scrat (Ice Age) reaching out for his nut! :lol:

Had another read through this today. One thing that is missing in the list of work is Big End bearings, the mileage seems ripe for problems?

As its an import, no front or rear lockers. 12V Engine.

What would be a realistic figure as it needs the Bebs doing?

Pete

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Apparently has had the bearings done.

So, what's it worth?

Back