Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Intervolt DCC Pro DC DC split charge system

I've been in contact with a supplier in Oz who now have some stock put by for me. I'm going to finalise an all in U.K. price over the next day or so. There's 3 there with my name on for the time being but I'm looking at getting more to be able to distribute in the long run.

Could those still interested please put your names down on the following list by quoting this post and removing the quote marks.

1,Gary Giles
2, Lorin

I've been in contact with a supplier in Oz who now have some stock put by for me. I'm going to finalise an all in U.K. price over the next day or so. There's 3 there with my name on for the time being but I'm looking at getting more to be able to distribute in the long run.

Could those still interested please put your names down on the following list by quoting this post and removing the quote marks.

1,Gary Giles
2, Lorin
3, Andy

1, Gary Giles
2, Lorin
3, Andy
4, Mojo

Sorry if I' being a bit dim here.

I would also like the option to charge from a 240v ac supply. How would I do this with a Intervolt system installed?

G.

I had the same requirement Gary though I haven't fitted it yet. I believe it's a case of attaching a battery charger to the battery via a fuse. That's it really. I will check with Oz on this though.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok folks, list price, all taxes and import duties paid, including delivery to mainland U.K. Works out at £379.48 at today's exchange rate (which I will hold until it swings more than 10%).

As a club buy I can do a club price which I will PM to those members who have shown interest. Otherwise please PM me for the club price. :)

Last edited:
Rich,
Could this be suitable for a 24v vehicle wanting to charge leisure batteries too and hook up to solar?
Alas it looks like there's only a 12v version for the moment Ben, and I'm afraid I have no info on any plans for a 24v version.

The CTEK's do take up a ridiculous amount of space and are only IP65 I think not IP67 but you only need the 2nd CTEK unit if you want a higher charge rate and more efficient charging otherwise you only need one unit (D250S). The D250S gives 20 amp charge max and adding a Smartpass takes max charging up to 120 amp. Using the Smartpass also means you connect consumers to the unit not the battery and they are then powered from the starter battery / alternator when the engine is running so the charging of the aux battery isn't skewed by consumers. That feature is what converted me to the CTEK having previously used Stirling. I couldn't see if the Intervolt supports that feature?
I've posed this question to Oz. The setup I have with a large solenoid is doing a similar thing in bridging the two batteries for a jump start. As far as charging goes, I would imagine you would need the same type batteries each end to achieve charging at that sort of current due to the slightly higher charging voltage for AGM batteries. As for it switching the loads, the DCC will charge both leisure battery and starter battery from solar. It does have some clever ways, I can report on them later on.

Small update on these, they are now all bought and paid for and will I hope be sent out Express delivery this week.
I've ordered 10 so will have some in stock for others.
Hope to have them soon.

Thats great news, thanks for sorting this.

I like to pay you ASAP, as you must have paid for these to be sent out. Let me know how you like payment to be made and how much.

G.

As with the gullwings guys, I'm only going to email the invoices when I have them ready to send out. As soon as they arrive I'll get invoices out. I'm just not happy taking anybody's money for something I cannot yet deliver. Oz is a long way from here and things can go wrong on the way.

I've now had notification these are on their way. :dance:

Last edited:
Is the one your getting in for me as well?
I asked the manufacturers about waterproofing and they sent this reply:
The SVC Maxi range are for interior use (they have a fan) and therefore not IP rated.

If the ones you ordered are IP rated that would be a welcome bonus as I can mount it in the engine bay where the previous dropper was

Is the one your getting in for me as well?
I asked the manufacturers about waterproofing and they sent this reply:
The SVC Maxi range are for interior use (they have a fan) and therefore not IP rated.

If the ones you ordered are IP rated that would be a welcome bonus as I can mount it in the engine bay where the previous dropper was
Yes, yours is on its way too. If it's Intervolt you contacted, it looks like it's better if it's wired up under the dash or such like, it's the Intervolt one I have ordered for you.

Update, these are now in the UK. :dance:
Just customs to clear them its import duty and VAT to pay then they'll be here. :)

Got my cabling, and inline fuse today and ordered my conduit, ready to boogie!!

Back