Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

It's good bye time

Hi Sag,
Apologies on hi-jacking the thread, just checking out the front headlights on your ex 90, sniff sniff :(
I am thinking about getting some new ones and like the look of these,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-to-200...dlights-Silver-Housing-/191611036156#shpCntId

http://www.hotpop4x4.fr/en/optiques...dlights-toyota-land-cruiser-kdj-90-or-95.html

I think you went for the black background ones am I right? How did the go for you? Were you happy enough with them? Where did you get them from? Does anyone else think the above two lights are possibly made in the same factory? The french guys would be easier to import from although the e-bay dudes are cheaper, but postage and other issues might make it not worth the hassle. Appreciate any input guys.
Again apologies on taking the thread off course a bit :(

Edit - Just see that the Chinese ones are for left hand drive.

Hi Cat,I went for the black to match the grill and also putting the chrome a-bar on didn't want too much chrome if you know what I mean,I got mine off eBay but the first ones what came were not the right ones so they paid for them to be sent back,the second ones what came the halo rings didn't work so ended up getting a 3rd lot but had to pay for the delivery not cheap and in the end I came to a arrangement to keep the faulty ones as well as only the halos didn't work and was going to cost them a lot to return but got to admit it was worth the hassle as the lights are twice as bright and made Bertha look a lot newer.really easy to fit though about an hour tops.hope this helps,I used eBay as you have paypal for back up if the shit hits the fan as they ain't cheap.
oh yeh I emailed them first to make sure they were for uk :)

Cheers Sag, thanks for that bro :) some good advise there. Hope you pick up another LC whenever you see fit ;)

Well today Andy called in to pick up a few bits and seeing his truck made me think about another looked very nice all in black,was nice to finally meet someone from the forum,cracking bloke had a good old chat with him and his misses.
glad I could of been some assistant over the lights.

Well I've got to say it was a real pleasure meeting up today with Shaun (Sag) today. to say its hilly round there is an understatement !!. We could have chatted till it was dark and its a real pity he never got to a meeting as he would have fitted right in.
Give it not long and he will be back.

Reactions: Sag
You should come round one day as there are some good off-road tracks round here your motor will love it Andy,was a real pleasure meeting you and your misses buddy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well just seen my motor up for sale
image.png

Thought it was abit steep my self,got to admit I do miss it now it's gone ☹️

Back