Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Just a thought

Do you think that the same reasoning applies to ELCOC and TLOCUK as with the PFJ and the JPF :twisted:

Paul said:
Do you think that the same reasoning applies to ELCOC and TLOCUK as with the PFJ and the JPF :twisted:
its ELCO in its short form apparently :evil: , this is begining to sound like the PFJ/JPF thing

Paul said:
As John Cleese would say.... Far cough :lol:

Battered and Blue said:
I took LandCruiser to be one word. ULC

Jeez you people..
Stop picking on me. I've had a tough day.

Chris.

You of all people should have known Land Cruiser is 2 words, unless looking on ebay :lol: :lol:

Paul

Yes this forum does at times get a bit quiet, and can be about how do you do this or that, but why I come back here is that I feel part of the community. Unlike many other forums I have joined over the years, this is the only one where I have actually got away from behind the keyboard and met up with folk, not only once but on a number of occations.

Do I want it to become like some of the biking forums I am a member of where anything goes, no not really, as I can find that else where. I am not saying we should be whiter than white, as that would be quite boring, we are after all adults here, but often when I am browsing this forum my kids are around and I would not like them to have to witness adult content.

Good conversation point BTW.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back