Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

just bought this 90

geo-smc

Bought this SWB 90 a few weeks ago,i wanted a SWB landcruiser and an automatic box ,so this one seems to tick all the boxes,undeside is immaculate,not a rusty bolt in sight.

toyotaxxx_zps04036a83.jpg

Last edited:
I've not long had the same truck which was bought off the cuff as i'd never seen the swb before and all i can say is i was made up with it the day i drove it home , and every day since i like it a little more . I pulled up alongside a brand new Range Rover Sport at traffic lights today , i could see clean over his roof ! and i thought to myself if that fella offered me a straight swap right here and now i would say no . For me black is definately the best colour i had to hide my grin yesterday when the window cleaner seen it and said he thought the F.B.I were here :lol:

Mine was very clean for its age and only 90k on the clock , the only age related problem i've found so far is bulbs are rusted in so that might be something to check .

Nice to see yet another Shortie. We must be catching up now. I am sure you will love it.

nice 90 :clap:
is it a prado? auto shorties are quite rare - but great i reckon

Thanks guys,,yes its a prado,they seem to be in better condition underneath,fitted a new set of tyres on it today.
63B51784-7CA9-4BF2-A614-AFE2C51EC77D-3001-00000475911F3575_zps2e96b790.jpg

AEB0380A-CBE0-4BC9-904C-BB4FC4E7ACE6-3001-00000475BBCD0957_zps6dbae94d.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ah you must be George :icon-biggrin: :icon-wink: Nice looking truck :icon-biggrin: When's the lift and tyres coming then? :icon-biggrin:

Edit - New tyres fitted already then, what size did you go for?

Last edited:
Ah you must be George :icon-biggrin: :icon-wink: Nice looking truck :icon-biggrin: When's the lift and tyres coming then? :icon-biggrin:

Edit - New tyres fitted already then, what size did you go for?

Hi Steven,,i want to keep it fairly standard,i fitted 265 75 16 cooper STTs, i have a se of 305 70 16 coopers that i took off a 90 LR but that involved a lift to fit them.i have kept a LR90 truck cab to play in and just use this as a tow motor.

I've only just put all the puzzle bits together your user name, your name, your location :icon-biggrin:

Apart from our exchange of PM's on Difflock this week, we've spoken on the phone a couple of times probably four or more years ago :icon-biggrin:

Here's my two Vits of ol'

Shaky

After.jpg

and Snowy

P5160042.jpg

and together before I modified Snowy

P6100031.jpg

i think that they both had parts fitted bought from you :icon-biggrin:

very nice clean looking cruiser! best of luck with it! make sure the cooling system is tip top and it will serve you well!

Hi George,

The black suits very well,
I do like the aggressive look of the tyres.
What make are they, or is my memory so short as just 12 posts long :lol:.

How is the ride with them tyres on the tarmac?

Private plate there maybe?

Gra.

The tyres are cooper STTs,i have taken care of the cooling issues with the radiator,,i fitted an external oil cooler to the auto box.

Back