Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

just got a cruiser

Does it come with a black and white cat, or do you already have one??wouldn't it just be better just to hire a transporter for the day? £70ishAlternatively just use the royal mail overnight service- if your lick the stamps properly in might turn up three days later...

no cat. don't need it I have a girl friend. she can lick properly even stamps. think I have sold my car. easy days.

Where abouts in Durham are you ? my nieghbour up here in deepest darkest northumbria got a 80 delivered after buying over the phone without viewing a couple of weeks ago (he's had 80 envy since i got mine last year) and price was not too bad i may be able to get you a phone number for the lad who brought it up for him if you want ?

In fairness Garry I'm not surprised, When he stated he had to sell his own car the alarm bells should have been ringing.

That one doesnt look bottom of the food chain.....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
its not.. good clean working truck, lively drives very well,

Keep the f*****r complete . if you sharpen your pencil. . It would make a decent starting point for a good project. . One day the 80 will be hard to come by and people will pay through the roof for them. Worth a lot more complete in the future. Mark my word Sunshine! !:mask:

Hummm.

A good clean 80 that's running well, even had a thing or two i might want. ...

Keep the f*****r complete . if you sharpen your pencil. . It would make a decent starting point for a good project. . One day the 80 will be hard to come by and people will pay through the roof for them. Worth a lot more complete in the future. Mark my word Sunshine! !:mask:
Ditto..

Back