Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Just wanted to say Hi

Malcee

Hi guy's and maybe girl's
Just wanted to say hello, my mane is Malcolm and at 58 probably one of the old gits around here, but hay-ho that just means I have a few bob more to spare for doing stuff I like.
I drive a 1984 HJ60 and live down in Kent, everyone calls my truck "The Beast" but I call her Elsie, both because she is a LC (LandCruiser) but also because when I bought her she was big, loud and red, just like Elsie Tanner from years gone by in Coronation Street, who I had a crush on when I was 14.

Any way thats me.

Nice to be here.

Malcee

A warm welcome to you Malcee.... 58, a mere boy!!!

Pics, c'mon we gott have pics of Elsie!

Malcee & Elsie.....

Welcome Malcolm.... only 58, at 70 I'm almost old enough to be your dad!!! :lol:

We want lots of pics of Elsie! :banana-gotpics:

A warm welcome Malcolm, pleased to have another 'ol git on the forum! :lol:
You're a year less old than me and as Chas rightly says we're but lads compared with him!

60's have had a resurgence on the forum with a recent restoration which attracted a lot of well earned praise to the guys that took on the "impossible" and pulled it off. I never liked the look of them until I followed that thread, now I can see them for their real worth!

A warm welcome to Elsie too, but have to say post away quickly to get your numbers up to let you post pics. We need pics!!!:icon-wink:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome 'Dad' ! Dont worry, 51 this year :( so not so old git .........
pics please :)
Steve

I wish I could say that at 58 you are old, but I'm only a decade away from that - and whatever age I am it'll never be old :icon-cool:

btw Welcome

I wish I could say that at 58 you are old, but I'm only a decade away from that - and whatever age I am it'll never be old :icon-cool:

btw Welcome

I like that one Nathan, never be as old as you feel. :?:lol:

No Chas, me back's killing me, I'm tired all the time cos it's non stop at work, the littlun wants to play footie all the time or have me running about with her on my shoulders and I'm just about knackered!

I feel about 90, my heart and head's stuck at around 30 so I don't want to be as old as I feel. Time for a rest. It's May Day tomorrow, taken two days off (Thursday & Fri) w/e then it's Easter Monday. So from now for 6 whole days I'm going to relax and it will back to work on Tuesday next for me! :dance::dance::dance:

Bloody hell boys, sounds like I'm in perfect company, think I'm going to like it here.

So how many post do I have to make before I can show you what I've done with my Elsie, in pictures that is?

Back