Karl at Landcruiserparts

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Yet again KW comes up trumps. Whilst I am sure he had far better things to do, he sorted me a prop and transfer box at short notice and went out of his way to get them for me today so I could fit them. They're on and running (see build thread) and much much better than the old ones.

Big thumbs up there fella.

Now about the rest of the stuff ...:lol:

Andy

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 7, 2010
Eastbourne
A brilliant chap, really helped me out when I was in the poo with a transfer box

Andy

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

white90

Supporter
I am in england
Jan 21, 2013
Wolverhampton
Just helped me out with some bits, and he knows the difference between a hub and a stub! (unlike the opposition, you know who I mean Karl:icon-wink:) many thanks mate.

kevsta

Oct 8, 2012
does anybody have his email or number to hand? Ive bought bits off him before but lost his details, whats the best way to reach him?

had a tree-tailgate incident yesterday :( the hunt for hen's teeth is now officially underway

kevsta

Oct 8, 2012
thank you StarCruiser, will call him this week. just trying to work out what else is on the list first :)

jjsaul

I am in uk
Sep 22, 2014
Leeds
Yep will agree with what everyone has said alread... top bloke. I needed some bits and they were sent to me pronto, and also been a great source of advice too :)

Reactions: karl webster

uHu

Supporter
I am in norway
Mar 7, 2010
Oslo, Norway
Yes, good man, even for us up north of the sea. I'm driving around with his rear diff.lock actuator. It has held up very well for more than 4 years now. I soak it in Lanolin Oil twice a year to keep it from corroding into nothingness, like the old one did.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks