Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Karl at Landcruiserparts

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Yet again KW comes up trumps. Whilst I am sure he had far better things to do, he sorted me a prop and transfer box at short notice and went out of his way to get them for me today so I could fit them. They're on and running (see build thread) and much much better than the old ones.

Big thumbs up there fella.

Now about the rest of the stuff ...:lol:

Karl is a Diamond he will regularly go the extra mile to sort you out. Top Fella. bowing-036.gif

A brilliant chap, really helped me out when I was in the poo with a transfer box

Andy

Just helped me out with some bits, and he knows the difference between a hub and a stub! (unlike the opposition, you know who I mean Karl:icon-wink:) many thanks mate.

Nah, you were just lucky I guess. It happens.

:lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
can only add to what has already been said many times before.
Karl is the man for parts. Asked for A1 quality alloy wheel and got exactly that.

Dave.

does anybody have his email or number to hand? Ive bought bits off him before but lost his details, whats the best way to reach him?

had a tree-tailgate incident yesterday :( the hunt for hen's teeth is now officially underway

thank you StarCruiser, will call him this week. just trying to work out what else is on the list first :)

Yep will agree with what everyone has said alread... top bloke. I needed some bits and they were sent to me pronto, and also been a great source of advice too :)

Top man indeed. Recently saved me from a guilt trip about braking a part on someone else' truck...

Yes, good man, even for us up north of the sea. I'm driving around with his rear diff.lock actuator. It has held up very well for more than 4 years now. I soak it in Lanolin Oil twice a year to keep it from corroding into nothingness, like the old one did.

Back