Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Kenlowe Fan Kit 16" BNIB

J66P

as it says really, decided I am gonna get twin fans instead, I had it originally to fit into my Jeep but never got round to it. with the fitting kit it cost me over £180

£120 if anyone wants it on here before it goes on the bay

this is the fitting size http://www.kenlowe.com/fans/consumers/fans14.html

Picture134.jpg

Any idea how easy these are to fit and what it entails?

depends how you want to fit, if you use the radiator zip fasteners its a doddle (they are supplied), personally given the amount of off road use I do (vibration and shock loading) I was going to knock up a small frame that bolted to the existing cowl mounts

Wiring wise again it depends how you want to do it, if you use the thermostat do dah it comes with again its a doddle, again becuase I use mine mainly offroad I would want to disable the fans if going into any water so I would do them totally different. When I fit the twin fans I will be using the 'X Fan' in hose set up, I will have a sender with 2 temp settings so each fan will come on at different temps, I will also be able to disable both or put both on at the flick of a switch

so in short they can be very easy or reasonably difficult, looks like i like difficult

with regards to dropping the fan off yours all you will need is about 3 off 6mm flat washers on each stud once the fan is out the way

Back