Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Kenwood DNX7210BT double DIN navigation head unit

Doodle

Garage
As I've got no use for it for the forseeable, it's time for this high end Kenwood unit (£1k when new) to find a new home. Packed with features so you can play pretty much any type of media

7" motorised detachable double DIN touchscreen
DVD player
Parrot bluetooth connection, plus streaming capability.
SD card slot
USB connection
iPod/iPhone connection
Aux input
DVB tv tuner input
Reversing camera input
3x 4V RCA outputs, plus integrated 4x50w amplifier.

The navigation maps are about 3yo, updates available from Garmin. Lifetime traffic subscription to Trafficmaster for TMC services. Unit comes boxed with GPS antenna, Bluetooth handsfree mic and optional remote control.

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow, looking for £300

Can I put second dibs in for someone else if Rich doesn't go for it please.

Certainly Karl, consider it secondly dibbed. :lol:

Can't help you on the Cruiser front I'm afraid, best I can currently manage is a solid but slightly cosmetically challenged Volvo S70 :eusa-doh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
He asked for a few shots to get the full picture.

Sorry Karl and Yes please Doodle. I've even got the go ahead from 'management'… as its for a safety/security upgrade, that sort of thing.

Doodle, I'll pm you. [emoji4]

Last edited:
I think i want one of these but research bores me to tears as i cannot find it within me to become interested in tethering/bluetooth/dab/ipod/usb and all the rest .

I would like to play music stored on a SD card , a reverse camera screen and a satnav . It would be nice to have it all in one tidy box imagine a garmin nuvi satnav with a knob/button for on off and volume and a little slot in the front for the SD music , that would be perfect for me .

Does such a thing exist or should i just buy a tft screen sd player and leave the satnav stuck to the windscreen ?

Sorry Karl and Yes please Doodle. I've even got the go ahead from 'management'… as its for a safety/security upgrade, that sort of thing.

Doodle, I'll pm you. [emoji4]

No problem Rich. Glad you got the ok from the boss ;)

Hi Doodle, can you contact me please, you have a PM.

Back