Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: Kenwood 2-DIN 7 inch multimedia head unit

Yaro

Country Flag
bulgaria
I am looking for a Kenwood 2-DIN 7 inch multimedia head unit, preferably with Garmin navigation.

If you have anything to offer, please post here or PM me.

Thanks in advance :)

Have you looked at some of the chinese units on ebay? They might just surprise you..

I am not aware of any of them working with the Garmin software.

Have you looked at some of the chinese units on ebay? They might just surprise you..

They have an impressive spec however, unless they have improved QC then I am not so sure I would be swayed, the last two I saw installed failed within months of fitting.

Having said that I have been looking for one myself, and they do offer plenty of bang for your buck, is there any recommendations?

Oops, sorry forgot where I was :oops:, hijack off.

regards

Dave

Dave[/QUOTE]
They have an impressive spec however, unless they have improved QC then I am not so sure I would be swayed, the last two I saw installed failed within months of fitting.

Having said that I have been looking for one myself, and they do offer plenty of bang for your buck, is there any recommendations?

Oops, sorry forgot where I was :oops:, hijack off.

regards

Dave

ay up dave, I was aware of the QC issues and was going to get a branded unit when I had the money, but the missus completely surprised me this chrismas with a Chinese unit off amazon. cost about £130. has dvd/cd player, radio,hands free, sd card slot for music etc, usb charger on the back, usb connection on the front, reverse camera, igo primo street mapping on sd card which is very good and is the oem sat nat on new cars.i love the thing tbh! how long will it last? I don't know, ive certainly kept the receipt. if it makes two years I will be happy and will upgrade to one with android os for internet connection and memory maps etc.

Like the sound of that. I was wondering if there is some kind of 'QC level' system that stuff made in China has? AFAIK, most Samsung phones are made in China and are IME brilliant?

Perhaps some of the gear on Amazon has to be one of the higher QC levels before they will sell it?

Any model number Mike?

And found this for the O: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kenwood-D...785546?hash=item3d1b95784a:g:zVcAAOSwepZXR3VJ

regards

Dave

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I bought an eonon double din of eBay with android on it it it was expensive at £250 but I had all the bells and whistles and with android I could install memory map so I had all the os maps saved on it and the Tom Tom app for the road you can even change the colour of the buttons to match the car lights type eonon android in to eBay and have a look

Back