Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Krown rusproofing - discount available?

Sorry Starcruiser I guess my sense of homour doesnt come across in writing.
I have no plans to speak with them as you say its only a Dec/Jan offer
I think both our tongues were in our cheeks there Matt…:)

aarrggg, why oh why did I move to a place with loads of water between us and where Krown is?
I would have jumped on this if cost of crossing the water wasn't so excruciating high.

Interesting.

Unfortunately,wrong time for me.

Do the Krown guys do any prep other than a wash?

I have a truck for them to do and i might pull my finger out if they said hello here and offered a club discount tell them .

I have a truck for them to do and i might pull my finger out if they said hello here and offered a club discount tell them .
I can get Rob to join I expect Shayne but as posted earlier, he's keeping Landcruiser Club Members at £322 not the £400 he is charging for similar vehicles that have proved too time and fluid consuming. Plus he's giving 10% off during December and January. This brings it below £300 for a cruiser such as the 80.

Interesting.

Unfortunately,wrong time for me.

Do the Krown guys do any prep other than a wash?

They put the vehicle up on a ramp and spend half an hour washing it off with a plumbed in cold jet wash. I took mine straight from Lincomb but only camped so it wasn't particularly muddy. The Krown fluid is then sprayed directly on to the wet surfaces. It is a revelation to see the water literally pour off the surface as the Krown fluid displaces it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Can you please share the contact details as I would like to book in my 120....

I forgot to ask him if it will do any damage to the paint protection film that is on my truck, I have a concern the product may get behind it

I forgot to ask him if it will do any damage to the paint protection film that is on my truck, I have a concern the product may get behind it
Email Rob and ask him. They won't spray the outer paintwork but some may drip onto your film out of the door handles.

Just spoken to them, and will be getting my Hilux done end of January. Really pleased with the club discount too, great stuff.

If anyone gets theirs done in the meantime, keep the thread updated, be interesting for those people considering it, and will hopefully send some more people their way, which seems fair.

Owen

:dance: Booked in for next Wednesday

I'm there on Tuesday Chas TBH they don't very busy not sure that is a good thing or not

I'm there on Tuesday Chas TBH they don't very busy not sure that is a good thing or not
I think you will be suprised at just how good they are once you have been.To me the attention to detail was first class,good luck with it

aarrggg, why oh why did I move to a place with loads of water between us and where Krown is?
I would have jumped on this if cost of crossing the water wasn't so excruciating high.
Where about are you @hamba ?

Hmm, yes your out of luck for Krown. They certainly sell the fluid in spray cans but it's the array of spray lances and tools that Rob has that really make it worth visiting them. Not a lot of use across the Irish Sea though.

Visited that area on business a few years ago. Around the North Antrim Coast. The Giant's causeway on a still and almost deserted evening will stay with me forever.

Back