Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

kzj95 complete exhaust (new) for sale

Paulsven

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi all. I still have a brand new, still plastic wrapped complete exhaust for sale. £100, collect from Poole, Dorset. Any takers?

If it's for petrol model I'll take it. Diesel no use to me.

Paul

I will let the guy who bought mine know - what parts is it, everything from turbo back?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The exhaust is feeling lonely! Needs to be part of Team Toyota! Any takers? Open to offers!

That's a very good offer . . . .

I'd have it, but I'm in Edinburgh :icon-rolleyes:.

There must be someone local to you who needs one :eusa-whistle:.

Bob.

I could look in to finding a courier and perhaps split the costs If it helps you or anyone else out.

I could look in to finding a courier and perhaps split the costs If it helps you or anyone else out.
Hi buddy,I'm just wondering if still got the exhaust,if so if you could see how much for courier to deliver to HD9 1SW I would be very greatful.
many thanks
shaun.

Hi buddy,I'm just wondering if still got the exhaust,if so if you could see how much for courier to deliver to HD9 1SW I would be very greatful.
many thanks
shaun.

Hi Shaun, will have a look at couriers and get back to you in the next few days if that's ok. Cheers Paul

Just like to say a massive thank you paul for the exhaust oh and the 5 mile of bubble wrap:icon-biggrin: inside the card board box
thanks
Shaun.

Back