Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lack of power on first start up.

My car when left over night and start in the morning will struggle to start as in dieing battery symtoms but my batterys are both good.
I started my car today and with lots of white excess smoke as more than normal so let it run for a bit then left for a few hrs but then same again with excess smoke but has a strange strong smell as different to normal my starter and alternator are both good and have even checked my earth with multimeter test .
I have done the parasitic draw test on my ground wire and was 0.3 draw so that was ok.
Just thinking with excess smoke it may be a sensor or glow plug or but would either of these cause my symptoms.

quick up date if this happens to you as i checked both batterys and both yes both read 12.6 on my multi meter but here is the catch i got told to clean my terminals as connections seemed loose on my passenger side battery as this is the main battery that starts the car.
I decided to swop batteries over and found that the auxiliary battery was dead as a door nail even tho when connected to the main battery read 12.6 so got a new battery and problem solved by accident.
:text-bravo::text-woo:

Back