Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lakes 12/11/16

LC80tim

Country Flag
england
First trip out for my Land Cruiser after getting and sorting it ready for the lanes ( still more to do yet though ) so far today it's performed great, although I've managed to rip the rear anti roll bar off on parkamoor but no great damage done lol

20161112_143853_zpssfxc8red.jpg

20161112_110642_zpshzjfwlvl.jpg

20161112_162154_zpsvs2x1hkn.jpg

20161112_162221_zpscun1as3j.jpg

Yeah, that parkamoor can bite back !
Driven it in 90 series and current hilux, only a few scrapes on rocksliders and rear tow bar on rocksteps

You covered a bit of ground then, recognise the grizedale fox, breasthigh road ford and the long lane near garedale head

Yeh covered lots of lanes in the weekend, last lane was cam steps and then headed home, total 400 miles, about 150 miles around the lanes and had good weather :) I've had worse weather in the summer up there lol, great first trip out and well pleased with the cruiser and probably got in the low 20's average for the trip, was a tight squeeze though some of the gates lol, tyre wall to the wall my disco is just wider at 2 metres but body is wide on the cruiser

Good looking trip there Tim, thanks for posting the photos!

Love and miss the lakes, although I do visit them if I get the chance when I'm visiting the U.K.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Great pics.

My cruiser came with the same spot light holder. I took it off, trouble is with them if you hit something, being made of coke cans, they make more of a mess of the cars bodywork than if you didn't have one on

Great pics.

My cruiser came with the same spot light holder. I took it off, trouble is with them if you hit something, being made of coke cans, they make more of a mess of the cars bodywork than if you didn't have one on
Great pics.

Yes plan on putting a winch bumper on, was glad of it at the weekend as it stopped me sliding into a gate ( was resting on gate ) and saved some damage, better than nothing in this case lol

What are the cam steps like at the moment ? Got eroded a year or so back

What are the cam steps like at the moment ? Got eroded a year or so back

yes did them when it was bad, been repaired to a big degree not that bad to get up, no great 2' steps anymore

Back