Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser tour in Mongolia

G

Dear ELCO members,

My name is Byamba. I am a Co-Founder and Director of e-Mongol, a tour operator and travel company based in Mongolia. I received your e-mail message via ELCO's mailing list, for which I subscribe.

I am writing this message to you as you might be interested in our 4x4 travel program. We organize a self driving tour by Landcruiser in the countryside of Mongolia. As you already know, Mongolia is a fascinating country with its blue skies, enormous spaces and endless steppes, among which the Gobi desert stands out for its magnificent diversity. Most importantly, our tours offer an excellent opportunity to experience and self discover the unique life of nomadic people who freely roam these vast plains.

You will drive your Landcruiser into untouched wilderness. Driving the dirt roads through lands with no fence and no paved road makes our tours most interesting for 4x4 driving lovers. We organize such trips for 6 to 10 people, assuming 2 persons in one car. A separate car with our support team guides the road and you will follow the caravan with your own rhythm. We provide all services in Mongolia, including all food and accommodation, camping gear rental and Landcruisers for self driving. Our program includes visiting nomadic families, museums, monasteries and national parks.

We can help in ticketing flights Berlin - Ulaanbaatar - Berlin by MIAT, Mongolian Airlines.

Please do not hesitate to write us for more information and tour program.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Byamba

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Byamba
Co-founder and Director
e-Mongol.com LLC
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Phone/Fax: (976) 11 462135
e-mail: [Email address removed]
Skype ID: Byamba
e-mail2: [Email address removed]

Back