landy day out

G

Guest

Guest
Hi Guys
Take a look at this www.clri.net which I know is a landy day out but we were there and did most of the course including the water dip so am waiting to see if some one took my cruiser in a photo.
John C
92HDJ 80 1HDT Ireland
 
G

Guest

Guest
On 9/6/05, John Byrne <[Email address removed]> wrote:
ing
Water? More like a puddle ;-)
This is water: http://tinyurl.com/8dbyp
--
Rgds,
Roman (London, UK)
'92 HDJ80
P.S. That's my Discovery. Sorry for the lack of LC content.
 
G

Guest

Guest
John,
You will be bloody licky if you see a pic. of your cruiser. Most LR owners
have a thing about other makes of 4x4 and will go out of their way to
pretend they dont exist. Try finding a pic in a magazine after a show, there
are always other type's there but never do they appear in print. I am going
to Peterborough this weekend and I will take note of the non LR content,
then buy a mag to prove my point.
Regards, Clive.
On 9/6/05, John Byrne <[Email address removed]> wrote:
>
> Hi Guys
> Take a look at this www.clri.net <http://www.clri.net> which I know is a
> landy day out but we were there and did most of the course including the
> water dip so am waiting to see if some one took my cruiser in a photo.
> John C
> 92HDJ 80 1HDT Ireland
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Ah Roman will you stop I could not do that I cant swim but maybe I can teach
the cruiser to swim what do you think.
John C
92HDJ 80 1HDT Ireland
----- Original Message -----
From: "Roman" <[Email address removed]>
To: <[Email address removed]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: [ELCO] landy day out
On 9/6/05, John Byrne <[Email address removed]> wrote:
Water? More like a puddle ;-)
This is water: http://tinyurl.com/8dbyp
--
Rgds,
Roman (London, UK)
'92 HDJ80
P.S. That's my Discovery. Sorry for the lack of LC content.

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.18/90 - Release Date: 05/09/2005
 
Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks