Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LED lighbars....anyone using a "cheap generic" one?

fast but dim

In my quest for an unnecessary amount of light on the front of my 120 I'm thinking of putting a 17" lightbar between my lighforce 170's.

They come up at around £40 on ebay. anyone using something similair?

I bought one of the ones for around 60. A 32 inch I think. Personally I haven't fitted it yet but I know a guy that has one on his truck and he couldn't believe how good it was for the money. So I bought one.

I have a cheap one as I was concerned about smashing it in trees. It's been great been on a year now and fully working and takes a good beating from over grown lanes

I have a 36" double row one (I think, cant remember) been on for 2 yrs and is unreal when it comes to lighting up the first 100m or so - plenty for the lanes around here! some of the LED's each side shine sort of side ways into the verge, showing the deer thats just about to jump out in front of you too! Very happy indeed. Also have a 4 LED lamp connected up to the reverse lamps that improves thing by about 10000% :)

LED lighbars....anyone using a "cheap generic" one?

For reversing lights you could always try Woodypeck. I was going to mount extras similar to that but found these. Fitted in minutes and I now have the novelty of being able to see what I'm reversing into. [emoji4]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450215337.577639.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450215511.580458.jpg

Without the reversing lights on… this would have been pitch dark!

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I fitted some like these. Cheap, a straight swap fit and offer 3 to 4 times more light than the standard 21w filament bulbs.

Them work lamps are "quake proof" im impressed..

Back