Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2011 Spring Get together

Great to meet everyone !
Fantatsic weekend :clap:
I went there with the idea of selling the old 40.... but had that much fun in it i am not so sure :lol:

Marius De Kock said:
One of the very best looking 80's I have ever seen. :clap:

_MDK4794.jpg
Thanks very much, Marius. I was well chuffed with all the comlpiments and admiring glances that the 80 received. Your 80 (Sundance) is a dam tidy example as well, it shows that shes your pride and joy!

I was very surprised to be able to get so many of the punches and still keep the trucks paint work in one piece! The organisers did a first rate job setting up punches that were achievable by all, and not just winch equipped vehicles :thumbup:

To all those that have expressed thanks for assistance during the weekend, your more than welcome, thats what being in a club is all about. I'm sure at some point in the future there will be the opportunity to return the favour when I get in a spot of bother :shifty:

Cheers.

Gav Peter said:
Dude, we all loved chuggabug's umbongo engine tone :cool:
I concur, it would seem that everyone had a soft spot for Chuggabug :D

P4080659.jpg

After the small amount of crud stuck to the paint on my motor from the weekend I'm pleased to say that Big Green is once again Clean, there was tons of hidden red gunge underneath, so I had it up on 4 ramps and gave it a good blast with the pressure washer before polishing the chassis rails ( oh and I bet you think I'm joking don't you :snooty: )

P120511_1438.jpg

Most of the scratches have 'T' cut'd out

P120511_1438_01.jpg

Gav, have you noticed the the grommet is still in place :thumbup:

P120511_1438_02.jpg

I don't believe you Nick, I saw your truck at Lincomb, you've bought another Cruiser haven't you. :lol:

Great news on the Grommet Nick - let me know the diameters properly JIC :cool:

You'll be pleased to hear that Muxley has polished up to a similar standard :mrgreen:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice one Nick :thumbup: She's a credit to you. Mine's a job for next week.

This week it's been proudly displaying it's Lincomb red with pride whilst cruising back and forth to work. (Well you do have to remind people that some owners actually use their 4x4's potential!).

Did you manage to 'T' cut that scratch out on the off side :eusa-whistle: Is Mrs Gav still cross ?

I've ordered an assortment of closed grommets today for a couple of bob off e-bay !

Scott said:
displaying it's Lincomb red with pride whilst cruising back and forth to work.

I got mine washed on Monday by the local car wash. As I walked away after the washing part, I saw them shoveling the red mud into a wheelbarrow :dance:

Crispin said:
Scott said:
displaying it's Lincomb red with pride whilst cruising back and forth to work.

I got mine washed on Monday by the local car wash. As I walked away after the washing part, I saw them shoveling the red mud into a wheelbarrow :dance:
When I took mine into our local car wash after my 4 days on Salisbuy Plain and they were washing the mud away, I said don't do that, :naughty: plant something :lol:

BIG clean GREEN said:
Did you manage to 'T' cut that scratch out on the off side Is Mrs Gav still cross ?
Still in the hammer & 2x2 stage; T-cut to follow... Mrs Gav has given up with 'cross' some while back - not quite sure what to call it these days or whether its better or worse... Defo less shouty; probably more despair/bewilderment... :lol:

BIG clean GREEN said:
I've ordered an assortment of closed grommets today for a couple of bob off e-bay !
SORTED :cool:

Crispin said:
Can I bring mine round? :whistle:
I take it you ain't talking to me Cris :doh:

"Hey" one thing I meant to say to all you Saffa's was "well done to all of you for walking around bare foot" you're as hard as f*ck :thumbup: I'd have been like princess f*cking Kate tip toeing around on broken glass If I'd have tried it ! What's a bit of rock between your toes ? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

So when is the next one?

I#m pretty sure a date was mentioned in here somewhere but with 30 odd pages to troll through... :roll:

Yes, what Ryan said. My arm is aching from holding the pen over the cheque book for the fee.........and new steps........and towbar electics rewire.........and "lose" the scratches :D

Ryan Thomson said:
So when is the next one?
sae70 said:
So when's the next one then?[quote="Gav Peter":woi92iog]You must have had your ears closed when Tony was talking at us Steve - pencil September 26th into your diary NOW!!!
[/quote:woi92iog] :D :D :D

Hi Guys,

Will confirm and let you know later today.

Cheeers,

Back