Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Autumn 2011

Ian Rubie

Country Flag
uk
I have just spoken to Tony, the dates for the next get together will be 1 - 2 October 2011. Pricing and weekend structure will be the same as the last one. As before you are welcome to arrive at the farm anytime on Friday 30th.

Tony is away at the moment but will add more details on his return.

If anyone has any ideas for special stages please PM them to TonyS or myself.

Cheers

Ian

[admin edit follows]

List of bookings so far:

Jim Hatton and Laura
Mike Hatton and Andy Barlow
Trevor Castel and Thomas McDonnell
Justin Elliot and Sam
Roger Fairclough and Vivien
Ryan Thomson and Agris Mironovic
Reinhard Lenicker
Lorin and Amy
Richard Edwards
Carl and Annamarie Gammon
Stephen Nixon
Rob Wronski
Jason Potter and Andy
Scott Seacombe with Adam Bryan
Andrew and Angela Prince
Andrew 'George' and Nikki McDonald
Crispin
Ben
Chas
Chris
Nick
Gav Peter
Gary and puppy
Stan and Andra
Paul Bowles

Just a reminder - if you make an online payment you still need to fill in a booking form ;)

Wow - 4 minutes is that a record?

Yep - We will make a special wide Gav track just for you!!

Ian Rubie said:
We will make a special wide Gav track just for you!!
If you wouldn't mind Ian, that would be just dandy :lol: I shall be taking more care when playing with Toby's balls this time!!! :lol:

Gav Peter said:
I shall be taking more care when playing with Toby's balls this time!!! :lol:

He might not get them out this time, he says some people were a bit rough with them last time!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ian Rubie said:
He might not get them out this time, he says some people were a bit rough with them last time!!
I wouldn't blame him, certainly that Ben chap gave them a right bashing with his truck...

Hmm, according to my calendar I will be returning from Morroco then :think: Is it worth cutting Morroco 2 days short to come to Lincomb?

Ill see you there guys :thumbup:

Yes please. This time I shall be taking the competition more seriously and will hopefully remember to hand my score card in

I'm deffo coming, Mrs Trev can't make it which is a shame. 70 or 120? decisions decisions.

Trevor said:
I'm deffo coming, Mrs Trev can't make it which is a shame. 70 or 120? decisions decisions.
Buy a trailer & bring 'em both :D

Put my name down for a space please :thumbup:

I'll be there Ian. :thumbup:

I'l be there, work travel permitting. Maybe I'll be able to get the punches for the rest of my card and win the punch challenge! :whistle:

can some one give us a post code for the play site for bed and brakefasts

i will definitely be there, and my truck should perform a little better next time with the new tyres! :thumbup:

Gav Peter said:
[quote="Ian Rubie":30ka18ui]He might not get them out this time, he says some people were a bit rough with them last time!!
I wouldn't blame him, certainly that Ben chap gave them a right bashing with his truck...[/quote:30ka18ui]

and destroyed a back door in the process! :lol:

Back