Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Autumn 2011

Sounds like fun, would be good to give the 70 a run out, count me in +1 co driver :)

Will be our first club event with you guys ....

The missus is hoping you don't give me lots of ideas about things i can do to the 78 :whistle: :whistle: :lol:

Red Oktober said:
The missus is hoping you don't give me lots of ideas about things i can do to the 78 :whistle: :whistle: :lol:
Does a train spotter eat sandwiches? :lol: You tell her of course we won't :whistle:

Viv and I will be back from our canal holiday on the Saturday, so we can make the Sunday.

Roger

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think I might have to come along! as long as work isn't mega busy which it's looking like it might be :?

jeepmadmike said:
I think I might have to come along! as long as work isn't mega busy which it's looking like it might be :?

make time mate .... you know you wanna go :thumbup:

If isn't too late I'm in! (+1)... :dance:

Thought for a while that I couldn't make it.... but its amazing how easy it is to rearrange a kids birthday party, cancel visitors for the weekend and persuade the wife when you really, really want to...

See you all then...

I visited Lincomb yesterday for something else and was amazed how overgrown some of the places we were driving last time have got in such a short time, I thought I'd take a shortcut through one of those places and it was how I imagine a jungle is! Roll on October so I've got a proper excuse to be 'exploring' :cool:

Jon Wildsmith said:
I visited Lincomb yesterday for something else and was amazed how overgrown some of the places we were driving last time have got in such a short time, I thought I'd take a shortcut through one of those places and it was how I imagine a jungle is! Roll on October so I've got a proper excuse to be 'exploring' :cool:
Memo to self; pack bow saw, loppers and machete. :lol:

Hi Guys,

Yes, the section by the river is now like a rain forest challenge, albeit dry, but lots of undergrowth. There have been quite a few changes in the wood, more side slopes, dips and twists. Got a few more to do.

As for entries, none yet, but will accept the same forms as earlier this year, just change the date. Find it on www.4x4x7.co.uk. Apologise for not being more organized, I am away lots and Becky is flat out with horsey stuff, but we will update the website very soon.

We also have a marquee for the evening suppers, so a good social get together. Not that long to go now.

Cheers, :thumbup:

Is this a boys only event? Or do wives and babies come too?

Everyone is welcome, no problem if you want to bring the family.

Just in the process of booking a B&B .....am really looking forward to this now :thumbup:

Heh, literally just across the river from the "rain forest challenge" section mentioned further up, a shame you'll have to drive 'round to get to us... unless you get a snorkel sorted :twisted: :lol:

Seriously, you should bring an inflatable dinghy down so you can get copiously drunk 'round the fire with us and not have to drive back ;)

will (hopefully) be ordering my snorkel at the weekend :dance: :dance:

Back