Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb, May 2012

I'm packed already!!! Well, more a case of haven't unpacked yet... :oops:

A possible thought for some back ground evening entertainment at the next Lincomb, (that I mention to Tony over the weekend), was that if we had a way of projecting images onto a big screen, we could have a slide show of people's pics.

You know the kind of thing, pics of where you've been in your Cruiser, and what you got up to with it. I think we've all got lots of pics kicking around that some people might like to see, so if we could arrange the ways and means, it might make for another addition to our great club meets.

I wouldn't necessarily want to lumber this onto Tony's busy to do list in the run up to the next event, do we have any other members out there who have access to the equipment that could make this happen?

What do people think? Do you have pics you'd like to share with everyone? (pics of LandCruisers Gav, not what your thinking :roll: ).

On a different note, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make the next one, unfortunately I'm on shift that weekend, and it's Steph's birthday on the 12th (that will have to be approached very carefully :shock: ), and I doubt that she'll be able to attend and celebrate her birthday in the woods, as May is the time she'll spending every waking minute finishing her uni degree.

I'll have to see how things pan out.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'd like to come to this one. Only problem I can see is if I break something major getting home could be tricky.
I may have too bring two wagons. :lol:

Chris Green90 said:
If anyone is interested I am one of these Guys.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/CnCs-Soundz/219376054783370?sk=wall
Usually use the screen for Karaoke lyrics and wedding pics but could also be used for Cruiser piccies. If anyone fancies a bit of disco/Karaoke I could always bring the gear down with me.

PS May well have picked up a projector by then :pray: :pray: (Insert fingers Crossed Smiley here)

Scott said:
A possible thought for some back ground evening entertainment at the next Lincomb, (that I mention to Tony over the weekend), was that if we had a way of projecting images onto a big screen, we could have a slide show of people's pics.

You know the kind of thing, pics of where you've been in your Cruiser, and what you got up to with it. I think we've all got lots of pics kicking around that some people might like to see, so if we could arrange the ways and means, it might make for another addition to our great club meets.

I wouldn't necessarily want to lumber this onto Tony's busy to do list in the run up to the next event, do we have any other members out there who have access to the equipment that could make this happen?

What do people think? Do you have pics you'd like to share with everyone? (pics of LandCruisers Gav, not what your thinking :roll: ).

On a different note, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make the next one, unfortunately I'm on shift that weekend, and it's Steph's birthday on the 12th (that will have to be approached very carefully :shock: ), and I doubt that she'll be able to attend and celebrate her birthday in the woods, as May is the time she'll spending every waking minute finishing her uni degree.

I'll have to see how things pan out.
60 inch plasma ?
Should be OK run off the 2kW inverter.
The smaller plasma I have works well off the inverter.

Graham

:pray: just praying I won't be away in the van down saaf, if I do come and it's a late arrival again I'd really appreciate someone doing a sweep of the tent area for doggie doo, it's not pleasant trying to sleep with the honk of that up your nostrils all night :animals-dogrun: :angry-tappingfoot:

And if Gav wants to bring some of his video collection for us to look at, I wont stand in his way :lol: :lol:

Gav Peter said:
[quote="BIG clean GREEN":he1x7b27]And if Gav wants to bring some of his video collection for us to look at, I wont stand in his way :lol: :lol:
Fark, what was I up to over the weekend... :shhh:[/quote:he1x7b27]

what's this? dodgy videos? Thought these events were family oriented!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is all still as planned with this?

Trying to sort my holidays for the next year so i can go.

So this Lincomb do, is this a guys only weekend or are girls coming/invited.... and do they?

Family oriented, and they all come along! See you there ??

Back