Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb meets 2017

Jon not sure how many horses will be there? I think between us one will probably be enough?

No?

haha should have seen that coming :grinning:

Hi All hopefully i'll be there on saturday(again) after couple of yrs break, it'll be nice to catch up with old friends and meet some new one
see you all on saturday

Be good to see you again ;)

Ill be there Friday night and a wee play on Saturday. Sadly cant be there Saturday night.

1. Karl and holly
2. Chris and as much camping kit as I can drag with me
3. Nick plus chicken wings
4. Tim & Gabi
5. Chas
6. Dave and Liz (Saturday only)
7. Gavin and James
8. Eddie T - bob tail bloke
9 Andy and Maria.
10. Andy
11. Ian
12. Jon and Frosty :)
13. Rosy & Marie
14. Sam and Tom if we survive morocco
15. Trev and Tom (and Phoenix :))
16 David and Heather she being a maybe
17. Stan
18. Andrew and Karen (Saturday only)
19. Dave, Helen & Shannon

1. Karl and holly
2. Chris and as much camping kit as I can drag with me
3. Nick plus chicken wings
4. Tim & Gabi
5. Chas
6. Dave and Liz (Saturday only)
7. Gavin and James
8. Eddie T - bob tail bloke
9 Andy and Maria.
10. Andy
11. Ian
12. Jon and Frosty :)
13. Rosy & Marie
14. Sam and Tom if we survive morocco
15. Trev and Tom (and Phoenix :))
16 David and Heather she being a maybe
17. Stan
18. Andrew and Karen (Saturday only)
19. Dave, Helen & Shannon
20. Roy (Friday only)

Damn, this is looking to be a good weekend.... Unfortunately I won't be able to make it

Shaping up nicely
Leaving London at lunchtime today, getting truck and trailer out of storage tonight ready for swift wheels up tomorrow. Should have. Venison Durban curry on the fire again if I can find the potjie

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's looking that way for me as well Tony and it does look set to be an exceptional weekend :icon-cry:

I don't know if it's been mentioned on here before but for horse events there is a recommended one way system of arriving via Lincomb Bank and leaving via Lincomb Lane. Doesn't really matter for cars but if you are towing you are less likely to meet a horse lorry or trailer coming the other way if you do the same (thinking of those with caravans really and you may already know this).

Looks like I have to work over the weekend, so it looks like I'm out:worried:

It's going to be my and Liz's first time so we're looking forward to meeting everyone and to having some fun in the mud. I expect my, er, 'well-used' 90-series to be totally outclassed by everything else and feel very much like the ugly sister of the group! I did give it a quick jet wash after work last week, but don't expect a shiny... :)

Just wait 'til you see my 80, cosmetically challenged is a good description. :laughing-rolling:
My new one I'm bringing and mates bobtail ain't none too pretty! !!! Looks like a fugley competition Saturday evening! !!! Trucks not owners but then again...........

If it's a fugly competition you're after, mine stands a chance. Complete with hand-painted hammerite silver covering up the rusting wheel arch and genuine mud from Northumberland clinging to those spots that the jetwash just couldn't shift.

As caring, storybook grandmas tell their plain-featured grandkids, its what's under the skin that counts...!

Sam & Tom are due home around midnight tonight after a month in Morocco, just time for a shower in the morning & then off to lincomb, complete with half the desert on board, no time to unload etc!!

Hope you all enjoy yourselves. It's a shame I can't be there and it's looking like I might miss the next one as well.

Trucks packed, bread knife bought and tested, fuelled up, fridge full of meat, stitches removed. Just gotta get friday out the way and ill see you all there :)

Wifey and me have just got back from a few days in Nice, we did so much walking my back has seized up so I will have a bit more rest and see you all on Saturday.

Enjoy, everyone.

Not the slightest bit envious, absolutely not, it sounds like it will be a complete flop anyway.

It'll rain all weekend and be cold.

It will be windy too, no doubt.

It might even snow.

They forecast floods.

:cry:

It's going to be my and Liz's first time so we're looking forward to meeting everyone and to having some fun in the mud. I expect my, er, 'well-used' 90-series to be totally outclassed by everything else and feel very much like the ugly sister of the group! I did give it a quick jet wash after work last week, but don't expect a shiny... :)

What are you on about ?

I might just go to the shop get lost and wind up in Lincomb .

Back