Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb meets 2017

Enjoy, everyone.

Not the slightest bit envious, absolutely not, it sounds like it will be a complete flop anyway.

It'll rain all weekend and be cold.

It will be windy too, no doubt.

It might even snow.

They forecast floods.

:cry:
So what? we have Land Cruisers, they rule!

Tom and I are here, ready to put the punches out tomorrow.

Like last Lincomb, we need some chainsaw wielding lumber type people to cut up what's currently in the field. We are able to collect more wood in the woods and transport back on roofracks if needed.

I'm all packed but there's room for the chainsaw in the morning

Enjoy, everyone.

Not the slightest bit envious, absolutely not, it sounds like it will be a complete flop anyway.

It'll rain all weekend and be cold.

It will be windy too, no doubt.

It might even snow.

They forecast floods.

:cry:

But this is England; that's how we like it. I have no desire for wall to wall sunshine and permanent summer :wtf:

Tom and I are here, ready to put the punches out tomorrow.

Like last Lincomb, we need some chainsaw wielding lumber type people to cut up what's currently in the field. We are able to collect more wood in the woods and transport back on roofracks if needed.
We will bring a chainsaw with us. Willing to help with whatever we can

Will be packing up in morning, chainsaw is always in for trips :)
First time at Lincomb is it obvious where to head when I get there ? Been looking forward to meeting folk and having a play Off-Road :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have great fun you lot. Sounds awesome already and it hasn't even kicked off. Looking forward to joining you in September, the dates are penciled in.....

HI all, all loaded up, will be there around 8 ish, traffic gods willing, see you all soon, cheers Jon

Hope you all have fun.

Not in the least bit envious me, nah, I much prefer painting and decorating on BH weekends!! :weary::weary:

Busy day and only just loaded up, its 5 ish hours so will land mid morning

The main entrance into Lincomb will be closed tomorrow as there is a big equestrian event being held.

We have an alternative access to the camping field which the google link below shows.

Go past the farm entrance, past Lincomb Hall and there is access via a field which has a blue arrow on a temporary post.

Go in through the gate and follow the arrowed signs to the camp site

Dropped pin
near 2 Lincomb Ln, Lincomb, Stourport-on-Severn DY13 9RB
https://goo.gl/maps/F5Z166t8aJm

very disappointed.... looks like my cruiser has a little problem with a broken fog light and MOT. Might not be ready till this afternoon So not sure I will make it up in time for today's activities. Is there much planned for tomorrow?

The main entrance into Lincomb will be closed tomorrow as there is a big equestrian event being held.

We have an alternative access to the camping field which the google link below shows.

Go past the farm entrance, past Lincomb Hall and there is access via a field which has a blue arrow on a temporary post.

Go in through the gate and follow the arrowed signs to the camp site

Dropped pin
near 2 Lincomb Ln, Lincomb, Stourport-on-Severn DY13 9RB
https://goo.gl/maps/F5Z166t8aJm
Hope the weather is kind for you all. Would love to have joined you for my first meet up. Anyway, have a great weekend. Cheers Ben

very disappointed.... looks like my cruiser has a little problem with a broken fog light and MOT. Might not be ready till this afternoon So not sure I will make it up in time for today's activities. Is there much planned for tomorrow?
Doh! If you're not trying to get the punches I don't think it will matter

I'll get there one day, it's on my bucket list.

Have fun everyone, I'm as jealous as hell... :cry: :lol: :icon-biggrin: :crazy:

Back