Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb social November 6th,7th,8th

Poor ferrets is all I can say…[emoji15]

Poor ferrets is all I can say…[emoji15]

Huge thanks to the ferrets, if it wasn't for them the tent teardown would have been a lot less painful... And Nick for dumping his questionable "of the back of the lorry" handme downs... Babalas!!!! And to Chris for sorting us out with the stove hacks, Mr. Sims for ensuring our tent stayed put in gale force winds with horisontal terrestial downpours.. And all the rest for being awesome! Gotta love the 747 constantly taxiing around the field ;)

great weekend :)

Lmao

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Looks like we missed a good, if wet one. We have a good excuse though: Henry now has a little sister, Florence Isla Hatton born 3.02pm 6/11 6lb 15oz. Whole family is overjoyed :)

Looks like we missed a good, if wet one. We have a good excuse though: Henry now has a little sister, Florence Isla Hatton born 3.02pm 6/11 6lb 15oz. Whole family is overjoyed :)

congratulations Jim:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Congratulations, wonderful news [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Congratulations to you both, hope Laura and Florence are doing well. A special time indeed. All the best.

Got back super quick being in the green std 80. Nice to be able to cruise at a proper speed, although bizarrely the speedo packed up as I went past Burton on Trent. I went up and down a few times and that was it.
That's the second time its done that! First time was when we were Pyrenees bound in the summer of 2012 (IIRC) and it inconveniently failed on day 1 of 9. I took an educated guess that the transducer on the transfer box was at fault and bought a secondhand one (to test the theory), which sorted it. I wonder if the same part has failed this time? I'm sure you'll have a spare in your stash.

Back