Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb social November 6th,7th,8th

Had a great time as usual, was nice to see the usual suspects as well as some new faces, Sam, Sam & Nick.

So when's the next one Tony?...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone for a nice weekend even though the weather wasn't 100%. We were very lucky really and shows you shouldn't let the weather put you off as it can change. Nice turnout and a good laugh as per usual.

Nice to see some new faces and hope to see them next time.

Cheers to Tony and becky again for the use of there land and the wood.

Thanks for the prize. Nice to actually win something for once lol.

Stu.

Didnt get it sorted. Still kept letting air in. I must have a joint somewhere that isn't sealed. Greatful for the input from rich.

Bit more trial and error needed.

Hi all it was good but Karl ? Had a good time good to see old and new friends thanks to all it wos a good time and a lot of good people thanks a lot Karl ? See you all soon thanks a lot toyotatony.

Another enjoyable Lincomb, met more new friends and the old usual suspects too, weather wasn't too unfriendly, I drove up late Saturday morning and the rain cleared before I reached Birmingham and the sun showed it's face and it stayed that way until very early Sunday morning.
The usual inane banter round a camp fire was heard and a few wet ones were sunk and as it wasn't too cold I slept in the back of the truck so I didn't have a tiddly climb up the ladder to the tent.
Shame about the hidden stump Trev and congrats Karl on winning the FNB 4wd offer.
And thanks too to Nick (fbnss) for the BBQ.

Glad you were well enough to go Chas, must be a good sign even if not 100% yet...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Great gathering as always and echo whats already been said, nice to see old and new faces alike. Shame to have scuffed the Hundee a smidge but won't take much to fettle, Mrs Trev has just about finished telling me off for the umpteenth time.

Thanks Tony and to Karl for organising, so April for the next one possibly?

Oh I wondered who won that. Well done Karl. Now you can get Holly something nice for Christmas. Like some wheel spacers or something :lol:

:lol:

Now that's an idea :thumbup: I'm sure she would love a set.

Home dry! Thank you all for the great experience; Ed and Trev especially for the pootle around the woods today.
Thanks for pointing out that pesky tree stump Trev! One for the team mate!

'til next time.
Cruisers for life and toasties for all!!

Sam & Sam

Nice meeting you both, Were the ferrets ok?

I think karl shoukd give up the prize for Rich for sorting the heater up for him.......
N
ice to see you all tganks for a great day.
Stu

Kind of you to say so but I can take no credit really I'm afraid Stu, 'twas all Karl's perseverance and inventiveness that got the project to where it is. Still a work in progress I understand but well on the road to a fully functioning system.

Should be chocks away and ready for take off any time soon...

Not quite what I meant chas but yeah. Got the stuff to do it again though. Woo!

Maybe we could try this at the next Lincomb, a self feeding log fire.

Log fire.jpg

Nice meeting you both, Were the ferrets ok?

Nice meeting you too. They were aloof and rather unfazed by our return to begin with, until I broke out the Dreamies (treats) at which point they were bouncing off the walls with excitement. :happy-bouncyred:

Glad they were OK. There was more innuendo that evening as Steve ( I think, apologies if not) came out in his onesie and warmed all are arses

Glad they were OK. There was more innuendo that evening as Steve ( I think, apologies if not) came out in his onesie and warmed all are arses

Careful Nick, what happens at Lincomb stays at Lincomb. :oops:

Don't worry, i wasn't going to divulge any more detail other than it was my first time, i was nervous, enjoyed it immensely and can't wait till the next time.

Don't worry, i wasn't going to divulge any more detail other than it was my first time, i was nervous, enjoyed it immensely and can't wait till the next time.

:laughing-rolling:

For anyone wanting to know. Nick is the clubs perv lol

Back