Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lindop Toyota Performance Chip for 120 -SOLD

mrdelmonti

Supporter
Promoted Company
Garage
Country Flag
uk
This is a used Lindop Performance Chip for the 120 series, this was previously fitted to a 2003 LC4 and brings the power up to similar levels as found in the Invincible.

This is the second revision on the chip and is plug and play.

Any questions then feel free to ask.

I'm looking for £SOLD

IMG_20170227_145547.jpg

Last edited:
Good buy for someone!

I've got the previous one, that needed splicing into the throttle wire. pain in the arse to fit!

If it does not work in the collie... I am interested if it's going to work for the 2005 120s.

Andy, in theory it should work with your collie, I can't say for sure though. You would need to double check if your injectors each have a four wire plug.

KB you would also have to check if your injectors are the four wire variety.

Consider it sold Ed, as per the conversation this morning. If it doesn't work out then I'll pass it onto KB.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How did i miss this?

+2 on this if it doesnt work out for the others interested

Interesting to see that it has individual connections to each injector. my tuning box just goes onto the fuel rail sensor near the egr valve.

I will be collecting at Lincomb and seeing if it will fit the Collie after that. The main reason I got it was to see if it will overcome the hesitance my D4D has from tickover when setting off the mark.

Did this fit your d4-d collie as I spoke to the guy from Lindop and I'm sure he said they were still available new for the 120?

Did this fit your d4-d collie as I spoke to the guy from Lindop and I'm sure he said they were still available new for the 120?

I only picked it up on saturday so its a bit early to tell. Will report as and when.

I emailed lindop recently and they do not make these for the 120 anymore.

He's got 100% feedback. il message him and put the feelers out.

Cheers for the link Shayne

Back